An Open Letter To the Brutor Clans of Matar, Regarding a Sporting Event

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

1 Like

:fire:

3 Likes

You gave your tribe a long time ago.

I may not be a Chief of a clan or head of a Tribe. But what one does in their personal time is what one does with it.

Havent we spent enough time being judged by others outside the Republic, but then again can we actually trust the Republic to do what is right?

We have invasions on our doorsteps of the Trigs and yet not ONE Empire has done a thing to take a stand save observe and comment.

If they dont have the balls to take the stand then ****'em.

Literia Khammael

4 Likes

Yes. Yes we can.

1 Like

Why should we?

They’ve embezzled aid money. Murdered people without trial. Let convicted criminals walk because their Thukker friends asked nicely. Broken our peace with the Federation. Failed to protect Matar.

And not even started the War they promised us for all this.

How long do we just trust?

3 Likes

Though, really, that’s a good deed. Now if only you could make a peace with the Empire, I am certain we might be able to negotiate peace as well after that. Good trade relations are always better than war!

All of the things you mentioned are horrible, I fully agree with you on that. However they aren’t exclusively problems with our Republic. They’ve embezzled aid money? Are we the first to do that? Let criminals walk due to dubious reasons? We broke our peace with the federation, would you say that was unprovoked? Personally I wouldn’t even though I do agree that was not exactly in our best interest. If your willing to pin the blame on the attack on Matar specifically on our Republic’s lack of readiness, then I guess we should be looking down on the Amarr as well for losing their late Empress in a flash. After all how hard could it be to defend a single ship, verses the Republic defending hundreds of planets. Matar was a tragedy, it really was. Casting blame doesn’t actually help the situation.

Why should we trust our Republic? That is a good question. Simply put The Republic definitely has its negatives on paper, however the rest are worse. How long should we trust them? Personally they’ll lose my trust when they actually do something that isn’t the status quo as far as major powers are concerned.

As far as that promised war is concerned, Do we know everything they do? If they haven’t acted they probably have a good reason not to. I’m not giving them the benefit of the doubt, that’s just common sense.

Yes. Yes, I would say that the Federation did not attack us when one person committed a murder. If we’re gonna condemn excessive use of lethal force when say, the Amarr glass a world to kill one murderer, then we can’t turn around and say it’s ok when we literally attack a sovereign nation because they want to put a criminal on trial before handing him over to us to put him on trial again.

Like a mass murder of government officials that then puts the murderers in power?

2 Likes

I am going to point out that we didn’t just have peace, we were friends.
I hope we still are.

2 Likes

The whole freaking stated reason for the coup was that Midular’s goverment was not aggressive enough. Shakor got “elected” (quotemarks intentional) on a platform of war now, and “we come for our people”.

Trusting the government to have good reasons to not attack was not good enough then - it was in fact considered bad enough to justify the murders without trial.

If we are to just trust it, why the Purge in the first place, why the usurping of legal power?

4 Likes

Why would we trust them? They have given every Minmatar person every reason to not trust them. They can not protect our own, they can not stand up for what is right. They cant get their heads out of their own asses long enough to see what the actual issues are instead of whatever they believe they are.

I invite any of them to come see my facilities that I run for rescued and rehabilitation slaves that need assistance when the Republic has forgotten about them and just tosses them aside.

2 Likes

Attractive people pressed together, drenched in water, rolling in the earth, …and there are detractors?

Ah well, it seems like a lot of fun to me.

4 Likes

I’m Brutor and I approve this message.

Nothing wrong with a little ‘slap and tickle’ masquerading as sport.

1 Like

Hello darling. Long time no see :wink:

1 Like

Holy carp, yer alive!

Ayallah, oh man! Hello again! You should fill in for people who aren’t competing. It’d be a fight and a half.

I don’t think I know you, but I’d roll in the earth with you. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.