Ancient Aliens

Hall of Records? And maybe even emerald tablets first texts inside?
I dont know what to think. :thinking:

That’s where they kept their weed

1 Like

Nah uh, that is where the gate is

1 Like

Gate to the other dimension! \:star_struck:/

Well it can work that way, according to Stargate. The TV series… :slight_smile:

They found that the Giza pyramid was able to make hydrolysis.
That is , split hydrogen and oxygen, and have them creating water back again at the top.
The gas escapes through the chamber design which are calculated to lead their ways.
The water is deposited into the large tomb like structure which is like a bath.
(…is deposited = is linked back, hydrogen, H^2 and 1 atom of oxygen which creates water.)

Of course, it’s harder to find if one is misinformed with other facts than that scientific experimental result truth.

Great Giza Pyramid - Just add water - Reverse engineering the Giza power plant

Mysterious Secret Lake Under Great Pyramid of Giza - Ancient Hidden Secrets Revealed

Great Pyramid at Giza Hydrogen Maser Power Pearls With Carey #2

2017 BANNED DOCUMENTARY THE TRUTH ABOUT WATER EXPOSED FULL
Urban Prepper1
Published on Jan 31, 2017

Giza Pyramids Part 10 were built by Master Hydrologists with Barges and Water Locks

Giza Pyramids Part 12 were built by Master Hydrologists with Barges and Water Locks

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon - 2017 The Moon is Not What You Think it is

(radio-active elements found on the moon)

Expert Decodes Ancient Sumerian Tablets The Results Will Amaze You

(3,600 B.C. can’t be even close to 30,000 years, obviously, you can even see the difference ratio to which extent one may portray facts with diversion from those time relations…)

(Also, do not confuse arrows with missiles, I’m just saying… Also, do not try to confuse them.
I mean, sure, Ballistae or Ballista were an older form of this system, but … Not operating under the same specific treaties legislations… Even Romans had them…)

I wonder where the “star map” on clay is from. I am missing part of it so far.

Well I am stumped :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

That reminds me of the time when I flied by accident on a shuttle to the moon and there was nazi base, and I had to wait for the next shuttle to sneak out of it. True story. :smile:

1 Like

That’s false. It’s a reptilian base, not nazi.

1 Like

Nana dear, that story should be in the fictional facts thread :D.
And Yiole it’s neither nazi or reptilian, it’s Illuminati

1 Like

I have no wish to eat a cow fart

:poop: food is the future.

Aliens probably eat it on their voyages thru universe. Recycle what you can.

But does one eat a gas?

Inhaling sure but that has to be a sick cow if you can drink it and its not really a fart if its solid enough to eat.

Could be frozen in cube form I suppose though.

Well it was about cow, not the gas actually, but whatever. You probably inhale it already just like everyone.

I could tell that, but the semantics of how the statement was written amused me.

More interesting than non existant aliens or gods.

I think semantics are swedish, I as a nonnative english speaker also have other semantics in mind, dont be surprised I could talk like an alien sometimes. :sweat_smile:

BTW, about cows, aliens may have found a solution to it.

But on more serious note, that is slightly unnerving when you hear how it could really look.

From both things, I would rather choose aliens doing it to cattle and not humans. Disgusting stuff.

Meh its all the same either way round tbh.

Carnivore rodents aka mice eat the softer tissues of corpses. Since they’re dead they don’t bleed and mice eat out any parts softer than skin. This is what explained the alleged goatsucker attacks in Argentina.

1 Like