Ancient Aliens

The Great Wall of China is not visible from space.

And there have been countless studies showing that their is no link. A single study does not count for much. Especially if that study was later retracted, and it’s author brought up before medical ethics board for his treatment of his test subjects.

Yes, it can. It is ‘difficult to see’, but it is visible. From NASA (I kinda take their word for it):

Kamlesh P. Lulla, NASA’s chief scientist for Earth observation at Johnson Space Center in Houston, directs observation science activities from the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station. He says that generally the Great Wall is hard to see and hard to photograph, because the material from which it is made is about the same color and texture as the area surrounding it. But large sections are certainly visible.

Yes, I know that . . . had you read the further you’d understand the context by which I put that example in there.

Cheers!

Some U.S. astronauts, notably Eugene Cernan and Ed Lu, have said they’ve seen the wall from low orbit. But it tends to show up only in certain lighting conditions. When the sun is low on the horizon, for example, the wall casts extended shadows that make it possible to discern its silhouette.

That’s kind of a silly misconception. 4,500 kilometers long is impressive size, but it is a very thin object! The Wall is about 5 meters thick in most sections, and that’s too small to be seen unless it contrasts well with the background, which the Wall rarely does. This is why astronauts claim that desert roads are easier to pick, since they’re thin black lines against the sand. But a clay and stone wall against a clay and stone ground, it’s barely visible.

1 Like

Hall of Records? And maybe even emerald tablets first texts inside?
I dont know what to think. :thinking:

That’s where they kept their weed

1 Like

Nah uh, that is where the gate is

1 Like

Gate to the other dimension! \:star_struck:/

Well it can work that way, according to Stargate. The TV series… :slight_smile:

They found that the Giza pyramid was able to make hydrolysis.
That is , split hydrogen and oxygen, and have them creating water back again at the top.
The gas escapes through the chamber design which are calculated to lead their ways.
The water is deposited into the large tomb like structure which is like a bath.
(…is deposited = is linked back, hydrogen, H^2 and 1 atom of oxygen which creates water.)

Of course, it’s harder to find if one is misinformed with other facts than that scientific experimental result truth.

Great Giza Pyramid - Just add water - Reverse engineering the Giza power plant

Mysterious Secret Lake Under Great Pyramid of Giza - Ancient Hidden Secrets Revealed

Great Pyramid at Giza Hydrogen Maser Power Pearls With Carey #2

2017 BANNED DOCUMENTARY THE TRUTH ABOUT WATER EXPOSED FULL
Urban Prepper1
Published on Jan 31, 2017

Giza Pyramids Part 10 were built by Master Hydrologists with Barges and Water Locks

Giza Pyramids Part 12 were built by Master Hydrologists with Barges and Water Locks

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon - 2017 The Moon is Not What You Think it is

(radio-active elements found on the moon)

Expert Decodes Ancient Sumerian Tablets The Results Will Amaze You

(3,600 B.C. can’t be even close to 30,000 years, obviously, you can even see the difference ratio to which extent one may portray facts with diversion from those time relations…)

(Also, do not confuse arrows with missiles, I’m just saying… Also, do not try to confuse them.
I mean, sure, Ballistae or Ballista were an older form of this system, but … Not operating under the same specific treaties legislations… Even Romans had them…)

I wonder where the “star map” on clay is from. I am missing part of it so far.

Well I am stumped :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

That reminds me of the time when I flied by accident on a shuttle to the moon and there was nazi base, and I had to wait for the next shuttle to sneak out of it. True story. :smile:

1 Like

That’s false. It’s a reptilian base, not nazi.

1 Like

Nana dear, that story should be in the fictional facts thread :D.
And Yiole it’s neither nazi or reptilian, it’s Illuminati

1 Like

I have no wish to eat a cow fart

:poop: food is the future.

Aliens probably eat it on their voyages thru universe. Recycle what you can.

But does one eat a gas?

Inhaling sure but that has to be a sick cow if you can drink it and its not really a fart if its solid enough to eat.

Could be frozen in cube form I suppose though.

Well it was about cow, not the gas actually, but whatever. You probably inhale it already just like everyone.

I could tell that, but the semantics of how the statement was written amused me.

More interesting than non existant aliens or gods.