Ancient Aliens

Don’t be silly, bots don’t have fiancees.

Exactly, and so she is not a bot either , and she is not as silly as you make her out to be either .
And she can also work in the army .
So that is that.
Adios hombres.

More like she doesn’t exist because you’re a bot and don’t have a fiancee

Yes, not only are you harassing, but you also make her out to be missing twice , have to contact Interpol to find her, and so on, and there is no conflict.
I mean, what better diversion than 2 negative to not make a right.?

She’s certainly not going to be engaged with me because of you.

Stop pretending to a victim here. It’s pathetic. HTFU or get off the internet.

Yes, I am getting off and going to sleep , it’s 5:34 AM here and I have to look for work all day for her.
You’re also trying to interfere against our relation.
And I would suggest that you also stay away from her.
I don’t pretend. But I hate pretenders for all the good reasons.
It’s deceiving.

I’m not interfering with anything. Your relationships, all of them, are irrelevant to me, this forum, and this topic. YOU brought them up, out of the blue, for no reason other than to state that you have them. I don’t give one seventeenth of a ■■■■ about your fake girlfriend.

You’re repeating the same and causing the same problem.
So yes, I do have to use it for security.
And a fake girlfriend.
I don’t have any girlfriend.
I have a fiancée and one enemy who is against her and try to interfere against her.

How could you do anything? Even if I did notice, and register it as news, it would only be fake and I could not do anything right no matter what?
So anyways, I can’t agree with your laws either.
You’re a liar to me and a deceiver.
I’m also glad she’s infinitely more faithful than you can.

Yes, first you start about mental illness, which is obviously no good for her, and of no valid support,
then continue that we have no relation, and she doesn’t exist.
Do you want me to find you a place to be secured after that?
Or should I get a new mental hospital job to deal with the strike?
Maybe a new job with the UN since it would have nothing to do with the military and would be sick if I had to care for victims of war?

Maybe you sound a bit crazy and make suggestions which interfere against security, but you’re not doing anything wrong?

Okay, chatbot. You do you.

You sure seem so.
I’m a bit more busy than making chat bots.

I’m just going to start flagging you as off topic if you have nothing further to say about ancient aliens, which is the topic of this thread.

Yeah well, as you can see, the Ancient Aliens attacked me.
Good for them.
It made me be off topic.

I’m the only one that linked the show, but the attacks are nothing new, this went on with even more people on the other forums.

Anyways, they already know it’s no use for me to talk with you because they know you, and they know it’s also not my fault.
No use to ask, and no, it’s not going to be worth it.

Maybe the only way for me to be intelligent enough is to apply for Russian intelligence work, otherwise I would be deemed too stupid, even though it’s not true.
They do want me to apply for work though. That is true.
In fact I should send them an application today and send them this with it so they can see what’s going on.
Maybe they have some good reports or business offer for Ancient Aliens.

Yes, that’s it, the pyramids were a giant grow up.
They had the hydroponic in the so called King’s chamber for in case a cataclysm would have caused all vegetation in a drought. To restart the life cycle like in the Garden of Eden.
Then , it was the time to move. To move the blocks.

Nov 24 '17 12:59
"They get mixed up in good and bad.
There’s a lot of deceiving but they also invest in it too.
They like to think it’s better, but if the data they use is approved by those who would cause relation problem, it could be worst, and it is worst then."

This thread needs a epic rap battle between them two! :popcorn:

1 Like

OK, a little off-topic, because about current aliens not ancient ones…
I lived a couple of years in Micronesia working as a volunteer. There was an American professional fishermen working there. The guy was about 50 years old, and he’d been through all kinds of stuff, and he was really down to earth, skeptical, and always on the lookout for nonsense, tricks, scams, or bullsh-t. Anyway, he told me that he for sure believed in alien visitors, because he’d seen some many strange aircraft over the Pacific. He said you’d be out night fishing far from land, and you’d see something with colored lights in the sky in the distance. It would kind of hover stationary, or move in jinky ways that an airplane or helicopter can’t move. Then it would suddenly shoot off to one side at high speed and disappear.

I lived with a Micronesian family in a village on a tiny, remote island. The dad of the family was also a very down to earth guy, the way guys in rural villages generally are, of course. He was also one of the most intelligent guys I’ve ever met, and he read a lot and kept up with world affairs. He said the same thing-- for sure, 100%, alien craft visited the Earth. He described the exact same thing the American fisherman did. You’d be night fishing, and a thing with colored lights would appear in the sky, move around in ways Earth aircraft can’t, then suddenly zing off to the side and disappear.

So hearsay, but from two guys who were not at all airy fairy “believer” types. And neither one gave a damn whether or not this kid (me) believed their story or not. They just said it as a matter of fact and went on about what they were doing making a living.

Any thoughts or theories?

It could be a drone for monitoring or getting scientific data.
The size of the device is obviously related.
The bigger the device the more likely that it also had other systems in it as well.
Those are the current ones.
The crop circles maybe the closest to this, besides that they can’t see who makes them yet.
I don’t know any of them which had monitoring installed so to detect who it was.
This may eventually come, as we know, they have extensive monitoring systems in London.

Once and if they find aliens knew about us before, or in the future, the thing will then be to verify for how long.
Our data certainly is hard to verify compared to any of the other scientific evidence we have.
So, they are more like dreams with missing parts.
That is not to say that modern or contemporary science do not have any parts which are less verified or real than others.
Only that , in comparison, it is harder and more complex to verify.

By the way, there are videos on youtube of those, and many people seeing them at the same time.
They are just hard to verify.
As for the motivation to find them, it’s not like if we’re offered to make a lot of money with it, or be able to transfer technology or science from them to use for our own needs.
Whether they are natural or not, is hard to prove and to get data which is reliable beyond certain level of certainty (which is very low, if not too low).

The more cameras and publishing available , the more those come up.
People get more chance at taking camera video recordings and live feed of them, but that is all.
I don’t know if they could reverse engineer any of it or how.

It’s that certainty ratio I am referring to which makes something more or less discernible and understandable.
Different level of certainty are useful for different case.
The more something is certain, the less it requires.
The less it is certain, the higher level of certainty it may require.
This also has to do with statistics.
There’s probably more than 1,000 of those videos online on youtube alone now.
Still not other evidence so far. So, there is a lot of optics at play , to say the least.

1 Like

I didn’t mention it, but I heard those stories in the late 1980s. So that would have been before the time of drones. Also pre-internet. I hadn’t thought about those stories in years, so never internet-searched about lights over the Pacific. I’ll check out the Youtubes, out of curiosity if nothing else.

1 Like

The only internet in the 1980s was government, universities, and private corporate networks.
The rest shared data on phone lines via modem.
I am not going to list the comparative infrastructure costs, but it’s all related to military communication systems and communication warfare.

this one has some resemblance to the previous one, although there are distinct differences.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aliens+lights+in+the+skies

UFO can also be a natural flying object with no aliens or no alien life on it.

I also have to care for my future family’s descendants capacity to honour their parents, and not be dragged into the ideological warfare, attacks against opinion offense, you refer to.
It would not only be near sided, and blind sided, not to care for them, as you suggest, however coercive, but also a good opportunity for business and security.
The more you make it not to be, the more useful it also is for Ancient Aliens and for security.
Maybe you have some business offers on your side of the bargain to try to generate some income from this kind of disagreements?
We (my family) have something from the US Army medical department, who also have doctors, medecine, and systems for health, for our descendants which also is with National Security there.
Because you say it’s not in relation with my family and us doesn’t make it less , and it doesn’t and won’t make you saying it less, even though you did, no matter what. They are also witness.

There is a video above about military battles with unknown alien objects.
The fact my relative are from the army doesn’t make it less likely my descendants and my sisters’ would be.
I would rather be enemy against you than to have my descendants suffer from the same hoax delays , so to secure opinion on your end against mine and health of spirit.
It also provides good medical opportunities, alas, no ancient aliens yet.
Maybe there are different degrees.
This show is ongoing for 8 years this year. It didn’t stop in 2017.

I don’t know if he’s a Sergeant at Arms however, it’s a made up video.
I don’t know if it’s made up on Super 8 or other.
Now, the value of testimony is not for me to pay for, and this is in the public domain or related function to that domain.

I also don’t know the length of his arm, or the alien arm, or the age of the length of time.

I can just imagine the amount of discipline required when I hear my future son tell me about the nonsense administered by others, and the same respect level, whether related to Ancient Aliens, or the show, or garbage debris, declassified.

Just before 13:14 has a mention of debunkers. Did you send them your bunker address, or where they detected from your revelation skills, to uncover their secret identity, so they would stumble upon that knowledge without understand it, in plain sight? So to find about debunking and debunking community. I can’t wait to see their administrative figures, hoping it’s under 200 trillion.

The most realistic-looking UFO video is easily faked.

Even when you tell everyone the footage you made is fake, there are some that will believe it’s real anyway, and you’re only saying that because the government threatened to murder you if you ever told the ‘truth’.

ah you’re lucky, sometimes they will if they can discern your tone of voice.
and that’s not even murder in some cases.