Ancient Aliens

Just stop replying to me, kiddo. I can’t make heads or tails of your gibberish.

1st, I’m not your kid, despite other intentions from you to make it to the contrary, and even telling me I should not have anyone else to be engaged with and so on, regardless of how much interference you caused against it, and trying to make it seem peaceful, regardless.
And you were trying to make it my problem, on top of that.

Then stop talking to me, and you won’t have any problems.

Yes, the problem is the communication problems, and I rather hire agents to investigate.
I’m currently looking for a video from Buzz Aldrin about Alien sighting which was , he called, technically a UFO.

Blah blah blah. Empty threats of a dumb random kid on the internet.

Yeah, you are making threats, and threatening, and talking about not having anyone else, like if you tried to get the power the decide.
You were also trying to provoke among other coercion, and trying to get me to do what you want.
It’s not like I or my familial partner would have much use to associate with you as you interfere and suggest it.

This video has some findings as to why it could be useful to run a grow up near the Sahara, if it were to happen in the future, before mars.

There it is , I finally found it,

There is the video cut with him at the beginning of this video.
So, it was recorded and registered and classified.
They also didn’t mention it , so as to stop the mission over it and managed to continue.

I haven’t threatened anyone with anything. You keep threatening to call government officials on me and have me arrested and all sorts of nonsense that you can’t actually do.

You’re crazy, mate. Completely nuts. I’m going to completely ignore you now.

Yeah, that’s what you said.
You think I am threatening you to call government officials on you and have you arrested and all sorts of nonsense that I can’t actually do, when I don’t.

You also try to make me seem crazy, Completely nuts, you should ignore me since you can’t agree with me either, and you make it illegal for me to do so with you.

I also work with government officials and to withhold the info you mention is not going to make it more trustworthy to them or me, or my future wife, or future child.
You mention I want to get you arrested, as if by some other parties, instead of if defense.
That, before the nonsense you are attributing.

btw, this video

and

has some of the info with some of the people who work in my field.
They have the same doctors, which, obviously, are with the chief surgeon highest ranking officer.
Those same doctor who care for their Completely nuts health, and other.
It really helps to have worked in a mental hospital for this kind of case and other.

They still have to care for their family and good family despite the health records and references.
It’s the only way they can care for them if and while some parties tried to coerce them with communication warfare, which systems, they design and work with for defense.

They know about a group of debunkers they are watching for work.

This one is listed as 5 years old, but I never saw it listed before today.

This one has John Glenn who passed away Dec 8, 2016, in a comedy on this.
… forced to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements, gag orders, and many time, will have been threatened, (or, will have been threatened many times) and have the lives of their family threatened, along with their financial livelyhood, if they ever did talk, … and more…
This happens, at specific levels, for the reasons I know.
Other levels don’t and protect against that, which is where I have to take my family to, due to them, like you.
The “panic, hoax, fear” they state, is related to bad factors.

People from other countries are also considered alien and this in no way differs from military systems, it is also related to how they deal with differences, on a positive note.

If one was to do onto others as he wants done to him, what does it tell you?

One more thing, if the UFO moves stop and away in different direction at over 4,000 miles per hours, very quickly (in a few seconds and fractions of seconds), why is there no sonic boom once they pass the speed of sound?
Do they not make any sounds, or are they just lights which cannot be caught.?

Of course, not in space, out of air, but where there is air in airspace…

This one refers to findings from over 100,000 and 200,000 years ago.
Both are over 32,000 years and 28,000 years ago by multiple magnitude.
Then there is findings of about 9 million to 500 millions years, which are again equal in magnitude.

If you want to get into the discussion of Ancients then here is a fact that blow the cargo bay doors off of your Orca.

NASA has been able to determine that the Earth is among the first born planets of the Universe. According to their discoveries, Earth is part of the 8% of habitable planets in the known Universe with the remaining 92% being born as the Universe continues to expand.

That means that humans are already an Ancient civilization. One that could go one of two ways:

1. Becoming Reverent’s of the Universe and spreading the seed of humanity into the Sol System through colonizing other worlds and then to other solar systems.

Or

1. A future civilizations archaeology dig site.
1 Like

I wrote about this at length above. NASA didn’t determine this, btw, NASA just helped gather some of the data used to make this determination. It’s all about how long things take, and how old things are, and as I noted in my linked post, there’s no reason why there could not be other intelligent species out there at a similar developmental stage to our own.

NASA had a lot to do with the determination.

That’s a false dichotomy, btw. There are other possibilities, not the least of which is complete transhumanism. There’s also the possibility that we’ll never leave this planet, will live on it until it can no longer support life, and no other life will ever be interested enough in it to check it out, resulting in humanity disappearing into the night.

Either, if we are to live as long as we can, and to live in a good way that is, as, in certain conditions, human life would either lose it’s meaning, or require enough changes to adapt that it may not be deemed as such, we should try to live beyond the earth.
Whether or not other lifeforms or intelligence exist there won’t change the fact, except that it may change how we do it to survive.

We may also encounter other and have to deal with it, no matter what.

And yes, many time, many humans died, and large percentages died to cataclysm and more difficulty to get, use and produceresources.
We should work to deal with it better, so that we can handle them better.
Plans to prevent losses in case of asteroid or astronomical body collisions and how to survive them are not going to work if they are not put in practice, or if we don’t deal with it.

It apparently also changes gravitational fields on planets and the related surrounding systems, not to mention temperature change and effect on life.

I’m sure that living in fear won’t solve the problem, or reduce the risk, let alone if it does not amplify it too much in vain, and that we should solve this with more self-control.
Not too much control to lose opportunity, while without creating problems at the depends of others.

There are a lot more resources available in our solar system than we’ll ever get on earth and from earth itself.
It’s up to us to use them or , other entities will be able to, or no-one will, and we will have reached our lifespan limitations and we will no longer be able to live any longer, if it is as long as we can live.
There seems to be other options available that we have not found, or verified, or that we didn’t test or try to find yet.

One of the main problem is the gravity, and the longer we are affected by it, the more work it may be to deal with its long lasting effects.
I hope it will be possible to find solutions to deal with it, which solutions we have not found yet.
We as a specie and life-form, as we may need supporting life to fulfill our needs.

So do a bunch of other organisations from a bunch of other scientific fields, like evolutionary biology. It’s not even a difficult conclusion to come to when you understand the mechanics of evolution and the age of the universe and how long stellar bodies take to form, and die.

There was a doctor Charles-A. MITCHELL was the animator of a 1957 group for my family, but what would that have to do with this other doctor Mitchell, or another one living at my place C. Mitchell, with 2 quadruple bypass surgery, who has nothing to do with the other one. I mean, what are the odds he would not be retired?

cnnnewsroom@cnn.com

how brilliant red, it’s like soylent green.

the first one seems like a latex model, but that could not be hidden if it was the case.
I can’t believe they put this in a video and don’t make it any more clear.
It’s like if they are trying to create allusion to something which is not true, and make it seem like a possibility, instead of proving why it’s false.

Pyramids are also built with strength.
Some design include ability to survive earthquakes , not the mention the stress that can be applied on top.
That stress must be well over 10,000 to 100,000 tons depending on how fast and hard it is applied to the structure.

I don’t know about the earth axis change in the last 12,000 years.
That seems a very small amount of time for it, compared to its age of around 3 to 4 billion years, almost as old as the sun.
Even a small asteroid can cause astronomical force changes.
Could there be one through every 12,000 years, or in the last 12,000 years?

It also would serve as a good lighting rod.
There would be little benefit from glancing asteroid at a 45 degree angle if it were to land on it, compared to the rest of the surface of the earth and ocean, since asteroid to about the same damage or cause the same reaction if touching in the ocean.
It would have to be some mobile structure to be moved on site.
I heard there was a scepter in China emitting lighting , but, if there was light bulbs, or shining chemical reaction caused by discontinued or alternating current, or wireless transmitted energy…
Wires are just a good conductor compared to semi-conductor or other, like wireless.

I’m sure they would and we would be able to find out from practical experience, eventually.

6 days old.

This story sounds good, however, any details I would need to make scientific verification, or scientific verification with the american scientific method are not present.

The record, though, probably belongs to Sir John Bowring, Governor of Hong Kong from 1854 to 1859, who was said to know 200 languages, and capable of speaking 100.
There was also another one living who spoke many languages with a high IQ but google didn’t display him on my first search.

There is one:

although it may be someone else than I had found before:
6. William James Sidis:
…His IQ was estimated to be between 250 and 300, one of the highest ever recorded. …
That is also off the scale and not possible, as the record may cap out at 256.
He is also dead:
…live in seclusion until his death at 47 in order to avoid the attention.

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-limit-to-IQ-Is-it-possible-for-someone-to-have-an-IQ-in-the-mid-100s-range-or-even-1000
Mentions human cap is now 250 to 300, which would have been changed, however, there is no scientific evidence, and it’s obviously a psychological test, which may omit parts of emotional quotient, even though it should possibly not.

has some more reference, none of which I verified yet.

Those pyramid mountains on Antarctica instantly reminded me of a book “At The Mountains Of Madness” :thinking:

1 Like

iPhone and iGloo.
They did however found polen, and it would likely be from before when ice settled there.
They are talking about millions of years, not tens or hundreds of thousands.
We’d have moved there from another location before it was frozen, around 3:41 and other points.