Ancient Aliens

Again, the main problem there is the bone problem, the rest is solved.

It’s a physiological matter.

I will make some graph to ease the understanding process.
But it’s not hard to imagine, when the path to be on the way back consists of the relative position of both planets, omitting way points, like station.

Astronauts genetcally modified to be octopus in shape? :thinking:

They have to be responsible for themselves enough to avoid to die and deal with death appropriately. Nothing new.

It takes so long to reach that even to stop would still be feasible although not required.
Docking while traveling should be feasible.

Image of Aphelion and Perihelion

It takes 6 to 8 months of travel time, besides the requirement for the planets relative position, with current propulsion systems.

**#21b Flight to Mars: How Long? **
Along what Path?

We could also eventually store items and equipment in those places or station for travel.
This could also be used for asteroid mining or transport items to and from mars.

How (and Why) SpaceX Will Colonize Mars

https://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/venus/q2811.html
How long would a trip to Mars take?

Inside The Spaceflight Of ‘The Martian’ (sci-fi movie)

Timekeeping on Mars (wikipedia)

https://www.quora.com/How-do-they-aim-a-rocket-at-another-planet
How do they aim a rocket at another planet?

NASA thinks there’s a way to get to Mars in three days

Google Search:
“longest travel time from earth to mars”

no relevant answers.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=longest+travel+time+from+earh+to+mars&oq=longest+travel+time+from+earh+to+mars&aqs=chrome..69i57.6112j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

About 586,000 results (0.65 seconds)
page 1

How Long Does It Take to Get to Mars? - Space.com
How Long Does it Take to Get to Mars? - Universe Today

How long does it take to travel to Mars? - A Mission to Mars - Mars One
NASA thinks there’s a way to get to Mars in three days - Phys.org
Hibernation space ship could carry first humans to Mars - CNN
How long would a trip to Mars take? - Image
Human mission to Mars - Wikipedia
How Long Does It Take To Get To Mars? | Science Trends
How long would it take to get to Mars? | Metro News
This is how long it takes to get to Mars - New York Post

Searches related to longest travel time from earth to mars
how long does it take to get to mars from earth

earth to mars distance

how far is mars from earth in light years

how long does it take to get to jupiter

how long does it take to get to pluto

how long does it take to get to moon

best time to launch to mars

how long does it take to get to the sun

Plus,
Missions - Atomic Rockets
Atomic Rockets
WHAT’S THE MISSION?

bsf16-20
bsf16-20-with%20added%20intermediaries
with added Intermediaries.
There are also asteroid, though they may be without enough gravitational power to deal with travel adequately yet.

bsf16-20-with%20added%20intermediaries%2C%20and%20transfer%20points
with added Intermediaries, and transfer point.
Note that the added Intermediaries can also travel to relative position to the human spacecraft.
If you can start travel before “optimal” path and reach destination before, than it can be done faster.
Sure , it may take longer than 6 to 8 months of travel, but it would be done in less than 3 years.

Although technically feasible, it doesn’t seem anywhere near feasible economically, and for other administrative factors, including legal.
The current 3 years mission is already more developed and easier to potentially accomplish due to investments costs and values.

This solution would certainly work for later.

I would like to see octopuses as future astronauts.

Well the people going there wil not b elike you and me. Explorers and settlers have a certain mindset and we respectable hobbits don’t do that kind of thing unless we’re forced to. :grin:

Butt h epoint is, a soon as someoen goes there, and soemeon stays, that will clal mroe people. Becasue govenrmnt wills ay “huh, theres’ peopel form Country A on Mars, if Earth blows up, Country A wil survive and we not. That’s unacceptable!”. So as soon as anyone lives there, everybody will want to be there too.

The path to new lands used to be a secret. Portuguese kept a secret how to sail around Africa to the spice lands. Spain tried to keep a secret how to sail from Philippines to Mexico and thus close the travel around the world, bringign good from Eruope to asia, Forma sia to America and from Asia and America back to Europe.

But it’s different with space travel. Only a very few countries own the technology, but it’s a technology widely known, and it can be bought if necessary.

As soon as there are Martians, people who live forever in Mars, even people born on Mars, everybody will want a chance to have a slot at the life raft. Obviosuly we wouldnt’ survive a supernvoa too clsoe to us, but a slong as there’s human on tow aplnets, and both palnets can sustain human life on their own, that wil be it. Mankind will ahve elft the craddle, will have become multi-planetary, and everything will be different.

Of course, your children and mine, if we had them, still would be living in our places, probably within kilometers of our curent homes. That’s because we’re respectable hobbits. But there’s also the dreamers who want to be Martians. With any luck, we may live long enough to see someone on Mars. Statistically, i should live some 30 or 35 years more… maybe that will be enough, if Space X doesn’t crashes and burns and the company becomes profitable enouh to develop the BFR and the Mars project. Not by 2022, of course, that’s bull and Elon Musk knows it. but maybe by the 2030s if wer’e lucky enough.

Dude, you’re not making any sense. :woman_shrugging:

The fastest sensible path would be a hyperbolic trajectory with adjusting impulse; it would start at 1 G on departing Earth and would reach Mars with an acceleration of 0.38 G, so in the weeks of travel travelers could adapt to the lower gravity on Mars. The return journey would start accelerating at 0.38 G and increase to 1 G right before reaching Earth. In both cases the turnaround point, when the engines start firing in the opposite direction, would be calculated according to the distance, acceleration and speed.

At no point would serve nothing a space station, and actually whatever energy and resources were spent to build and maneuver that station, would be better spent in the actual interplanetarty ship.

It’s very simple, a non-stop travel is alway faster than a travel with stops at stations between the origin and destination.

lol, I have 2 cases against the copyright office, the 2nd one during an attack against the email server to which they communicate to me at.
So, usually , what I do, is get the attacks against me and copyright them so to use them for future systems design to protect my work.

I also apply for patents to do the same protection.

As for stopping at the station, that would not be necessary, unless you insist, as you do, or which you do, as they can also move the reach the ship, craft, which would be interplanetary, or other.

There are many probes sent to other planets, many of those ships were sent to mars, with automated devices on the planet to analyse the systems by systems analysis, which is what I learn, study, and do.

As for the making no sense part, that only is in as much as you say so, and for yourself, as I would not and could not associate with any of that, as it would interfere against my work.
It could also be used as a mean to cause damage to my work, so no, no association there.

The time frame with low gravity is so great that it would cause damage to the bones.
The velocity and accelerations and deceleration details of the ships as well as orientation all matters in relation to the time it takes.
The stations can serve as a mean to store energy which are transferable to the ship, without having to stop, and lessen the load of the ship, to potentially gain speed from.
It can also be used to store other resources, and to calculate navigation.

To limit the energy and resources spent there or anywhere as better spent in an actual interplanetary human carrying ship is definitely not going to be enough to cover the required security needed for this endeavor.
It is also why it is a method to increase the power expanded to do it more efficiently, although this may obviously come after first reaching the planet.

I am certainly not in a race to be there first, rather than better.
They can be there first and try to gain benefit from it by propaganda.
It won’t change the scientific benefit to society by applying better logic and better scientifically organized structures to make the whole procedure more efficient and successful.

Usually on weekends and holidays, I buy either croissants or “Pain au chocolat” for breakfast, but today I’ve made something different; I have bought a pain au chocolat for breakfast, and two croissants for the merienda. I’ve just had the croissants and they were very tasty, but the pain au chocolat this morning was a bit short on chocolate filling. I like better the ones they sell at a different pastry shop a few hundred meters down my street, but the one I’ve gone today is righ across the street and I didn’t fancied walking because I was hungry.

yeah, yeah, like the Ancient Aliens used to make.
Just add it in their recipe book.

But still, with all the weight of the Giza pyramid, the odds that the little square box is actually going to cradle would take a huge cataclysm.
That is, even if it is the cradle of civilization, of for some infant to be born there.
Wasn’t there another city named after that; or was it before that, for after that?
It’s a contemporary thing today, perhaps temporarily.

There is a Amtrak sleeper service between Chicago and Memphis, TN, and for some odd reason the cheapest sleeper cabin (with 2 seats convetrible to bed anda foldout bunk bed) is cheaper than buying 2 seats at the flexible rate that allos for changes of date and reimbursements of unused tickets. The only backdraw is that the simple sleeper cabin doesn’t haves a toilet, rather uses shared lavatories on the same coach. The standard sleeper cabin is better, it haves its own toiletries and this one it’s more expensive than just buying the seats or the simple sleeper cabin.

We used to run the trains North-East for 3 generations.
There is a family in Ontario which did it for 5, but that was 1 generation ago.
The last generation changed company because they were bought up by a US company for a portion of the tracks and the related land mass and what not.

We also have a free pass for life there though.

Also, having stations between Earth and Mars would not speed up the travel.

That depends a whole lot on how you measure your speed, and
how you can gain some speed to reach there (both destination) faster.

That also includes the lack thereof.
Because if you can’t, you would need someone that can, so that you can gain speed.

There is also some design for structures to speed up spaceship by acting on the surrounding space, in which the ship travels.
However, the systems I refer to is simpler, and would not provide the same benefit of speed as the greater scope and magnitude system mentioned first.
It’s a sort of derivate.

Speed in this sense, does refer to date of arrival, and no, not in a race, but as measured in matter of accuracy.
Additionally, if the later system will warp space to speed ship, and get credit, it seems the simpler potential to gain less speed, but still be more efficient, would have less credit, but still credit.
It’s also important to secure the credit from this work, even as those who tries to discredit me for my work in courts are not friendly and proceed with enmity.

Their goal is to control, and take resources which can be used to generate benefit to society so that the author does not get credit for his work.
It also tried to keep them liable for the consequences brought up against them.
Some place use this as a compensation for security services, which are rather poor since it interferes against progress and the benefit to society and mankind.

Wasn’t it Neil Armstrong who said that?
A small step for man,
a giant leap for manking.

In the sense that, the benefit to mankind was much greater than the action,
and that the action was what caused the benefit to mankind, however small.

I’m definitely at war against those, and their philosophy, for all the good reasons.

I guess if you’re slow, you could slow my work for over 35 years.
I agree that I could not be working legally with you though.
We’re also in conflict, if not armed conflict.

For the record, I have to go to Germany to get a bachelor, to get enough money from an intership on my first year to do so.
I certainly have lots of cases against those attempt at forfeiting my works.
There is no need to perpetrate warfare and attrition, and economic boycott because of university degree and the IQ tests related are not good, certainly not good enough to not extort and worst.

have you watched the movie ‘Arrival’, yet?

1 Like

No, but I think I should now. :thinking:

one more reason the speed is faster is not the ship speed, but the distance is half, or the same as round trip for a one way trip.

Both at near top speed that is.
The one with the less distance would reach less velocity due to inertia.

Edit started 4 hours later:
speed of mars
86,871 kilometers per hour
Mars revolves or orbits around the Sun once every 1.88 Earth years, or once every 686.93 Earth days. Mars travels at an average speed of 53,979 miles per hour or 86,871 kilometers per hour in its orbit around the Sun.

speed of earth
Thus, the surface of the earth at the equator moves at a speed of 460 meters per second–or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. As schoolchildren, we learn that the earth is moving about our sun in a very nearly circular orbit. It covers this route at a speed of nearly 30 kilometers per second, or 67,000 miles per hour.

speed of venus
78,341 miles per hour
Venus revolves or orbits around the Sun once every 0.615 Earth years, or once every 224.7 Earth days. Venus travels at an average speed of 78,341 miles per hour or 126,077 kilometers per hour in its orbit around the Sun.

top speed of fastest voyager
The record for fastest launch velocity belongs to the New Horizons probe, which lifted off in 2006 on a mission to Pluto and the Kuiper Belt. This 1,054-lb. (478 kilograms), piano-size spacecraft sped away from the Earth at a blistering pace of 36,000 mph (almost 58,000 km/h). Jul 6, 2016

fastest craft in space
After a five-year jaunt through space, NASA’s robotic Juno spacecraft arrived at Jupiter on July 4, 2016, and the gas giant’s impressive gravity accelerated the probe to approximately 165,000 mph (265,000 km/h) relative to Earth. This made Juno the fastest-moving human-made object in history. Jul 6, 2016

And though Juno is currently the fastest human-made object, it remains to be seen how long the space probe can hold onto the impressive title. Solar Probe Plus, a NASA mission scheduled to launch in 2018, is designed to fly into the sun’s atmosphere, making it the first probe to do so. Due to the enormity of Earth’s nearest star, the probe is expected to reach orbital velocities as high as 450,000 mph (724,000 km/h). For perspective, at this speed, you could travel from the Earth to the moon in about 30 minutes.

speed of voyager 1
On February 17, 1998, Voyager 1 reached a distance of 69 AU from the Sun and overtook Pioneer 10 as the most distant spacecraft from Earth. Travelling at about 17 kilometers per second (11 mi/s) it has the fastest heliocentric recession speed of any spacecraft.
62,140 km/h

speed of voyager 2
Voyager 2/Max speed
57,890 km/h
End of Edit 5 hours after original, 1 hour after the beginning of Edit.

i hate that we call them aliens… its so negative.

and to call them ancient… well thats just insulting.

2 Likes

You want to call them homies? That would sound strange.

About them ancients, maybe they would like it that way, associating it with wisdom, who knows what are the cultural quirks in these civilizations. :thinking:

2 Likes

Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom… Let’s say all of mankind dies and aliens rescue the person in the world that knows more about the Kardashian… :thinking:

3 Likes

http://www.theplanetstoday.com/#