"And if we call you, you answer this call"

Well, yes, I was a Provist and Dragonaur. And honestly, I have zero regrets. They honestly tried to make things better. And I can say for sure that they are certanly more than just bunch of thugs and terrorists. But still they was outlawed. Political games…
However, there is different thing that concerns me. Watch gave me enormous favor by letting me go. And I’m sure that it’s only a matter of time when they will ask me for return. What should I do?..

• Timiko Sato

Malkalen III - Ishukone Watch Assembly Plant - Quantum Sea corporation office

September 24, YC 122

— You?!

— Yes, greetings, Timiko. Can I sit?

— What do you want?

— Worry not, nothing official. Just want to know how is old mate doing. How your deals with Echelon? What about Wiyrkomi?

— …

— See? I said you so. We can protect you. We can give you home. And we offer you redemption. We don’t ask much. You return to us. You work. And if we call you, you answer this call. We don’t even ask to help us catch your dragofellas. For now at least. You know, there is some Guristas scum that try to “evac” our people, not to say about triangle lovers…
In return? People will know that you paid for your mistakes with your hard labor. Maybe even our partners by TRN will see a little note that you are respected and valuable employee of Ishukone, You will be free after all. Oh, and there is possibility that in acknowlegment of your family’s contribution they will be transfered here, to Malkalen. Your mother, your father, your little sister…

— Wait, sister?

— You haven’t been home for a long time, have you? How’s her name, Amalia Sato, I think? Congratulations by the way. And so, it would be sad if anyone gets hurt during triglavian assault as I don’t think, you know, that your capsuleer kin or Navy will rush to save them from some backwater system…

— Stop threatening my family…

— No-no-no. There is the rules. You comply and you get reward. You resist and you get punishment. Listen, I have nothing against you or your family personaly. But my superiors want to be sure in their investments while dealing with such, hmm, “elements”. So, deal?

— …

— …

— Deal.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.