... and not a single ship lost!

This has got to be my #1 pet peeve. We have a mostly awesome PvP game (Eve). Somebody did something cool inside of it (explored every system, in particularly great detail I should add). Now somebody did it faster; that is cool. But why, oh, why does CCP feel that not losing a ship is somehow tied to the act of visiting every system in Eve? They are completely separate “accomplishments!”

In fact, it would make it a better accomplishment (in my opinion) if some PvP went on. So what if somebody lost a ship while setting the exploration record? Good on ya’ mate. How is this “lossmail virgin” criterion even a thing? Losing ships is pretty much what this game is all about. Win or lose, it should be celebrated, not made into a disqualifying event.

SMH.

3 Likes

Well, you can certainly go for the world record of losing a ship in every single system in EVE.

:V

6 Likes

Apparently, that wouldn’t be considered a world record.

I’m going to kill a miner in every system.

4 Likes

I’m not a big fan of Virtue Signal Cartel either

3 Likes

I’m not a big fan of Virtue Signal Cartel either

The dirtbag litterbugs from Signal Cartel are a CANCER on wormhole space. They respect nothing!

Their cult-like members are just pooping out cans everywhere they go. Those cans primary purpose is for corporate advertisement propaganda.

Signal Cartel is a dangerous cult. It’s members are brainwashed into thinking they’re helping rescue people by dropping the litterboxes in every wormhole but what they don’t understand is that the only people they’re helping are the eviction crews.

Give a hoot!
DON’T POLLUTE

Support The Wormhole Police anti-litter campaign by destroying any Signal Cartel litterboxes in the systems you visit.

4 Likes

More to the point…we’re never actually told what ship it was that wasn’t lost. Could have just been a shuttle.

1 Like

Katia didn’t even use just one ship… She’s even admitted it… but the fact that they could go through delve, and WH and all over without losing one is pretty remarkable in my opinion.

1 Like

1 Like

A sucide gank in every high sec system would be funny.

1 Like

Zero chance CCP would give you a statue for that.

It’s because it’s a PvP game that not losing a ship is significant.

“Exploring” systems is not much of a PvP activity.

Not playing the game is not very impressive.

1 Like

Great ! Can we have Ricky Gervais at the award ceremony ?

2 Likes

Hear hear!! Well said!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.