And so it begins. The Tech 2 market chaos

Raw moon goo hasn’t spiked as much as I had hoped. One thing is for sure. There will be from tomorrow less raw moon goo in the game period. Not every r64 will be mined to its potential, same for the r32s. The likes of delve unless they are insane will keep the goo in house and force a monopoly as to be fair they will be the ones mining moons to the full potential. Especially as they are making moons free for all, cashing in on refining rather than selling the belts.

Think some of the bigger alliances are boo busy with a war in the east to be fully preparing for patch day.

Then we will have weeks of a bottle neck in supply of goo / t2 materials. Regions all to be re scanned, the refineries to be built, BPOs to be researched. Look at the price of the first astrahaus and fortizars at first! I wouldn’t be surprised to see dyspro hit 100k, technetium maybe 15k.
Long term the moon minerals / mining prices will have to reflect the effort to mine it, afterall why mine moon goo in a hulk when anoms in a rorq or carrier ratting makes more. From what i understand a 100km long belt isnt as viable for rorquals due to travel time and pings and hulks will be preferred.

Think the market has a lot of fuckery left yet anyway. ( i hope as I have also invested in a few things)

1 Like