Angel creo-corp mining

Dear friends!

After my null sec adventures i am currently dabbling in some high sec laid back complex running and having fun.

Many many many years ago these where static but less many many many years ago CCP decided to make them scannable. All fair. I can do scan.

But in all those years after i never never never found any 2/10 and 1/10 DED complexes in Minmatar high sec. Countless 3/10 and 4/10 though, all run and loots in the pocket.

Where have the angel creo-corp mining and Minmatar Contracted Bio-Farm gone?

Google is not much help. I found some references they are in 0.8 space and above. But run fast. That might be an explanation, but i do scan those as well, and then i would have to find at least a few in all those years.

I also found a very recent video (2020) of a guy doing the 2/10 complex. But that was in a low sec system! 0.3 to be exact. Do the 1/10 and 2/10 now spawn in low sec? That is ok to me. At least i know where to find it. Who has answers?

1 Like

Most of the stuff related to exploration is not officially documented, subject to silent patches from CCP, random nerf, and very complex algorithm that make random “not so random”.

I was very into exploration around the time that they moved from static complexes to sigs.

They are extremely rare and spawn in both high and lowsec (no relation to security level). My personal theory is that there could be a limit on the number spawned equal to the number of original static sites. They are FAR rarer than DED 3 and DED 4 sites.

Its also worth noting that that the Minmatar Contracted Bio-Farm site is broken and has been for at least 10 years. It does not drop the deadspace loot. The current only source of Gistii C-Type mods is from the fully escalated Angel Hideout (resulting in them being way more expensive than the superior B-types).

1 Like

That explains a lot. I do remember from the static days that the Bio Farm never dropped anything of worth, while i also did a serpentis 1/10 static which did drop loot. And quite often. So the angels 1/10 is still worthless.
I do my scanning mostly in the Metropolis region. As far as i remember there used to be two statics in that region (Anstard and Altrinur) which i (tried) to run regularly. There seem to be a bit more, but say there are 4, and ther respawn after being run, they should be more frequent then now. I have never ever seen one of them after they became scanable.

Maybe they only spawn once a day now after downtime? If that is the case then i understand why i never find them as oppossed to countles 3/10 and 4/10’s i did.

1 Like

IIRC I found several in stadarkorn. Completely not worth doing though.

Yeah, I remember running those back in the day.

Anyway, I agree with @Caterpil, those sites don’t spawn as much as the 3/10 and 4/10 sites.

While you’re scanning for those sites, don’t bypass the Angel Hideaway Anomaly site, it can be completed very quickly and has a high chance to spawn a Commander NPC which may drop Faction and/or Deadspace loot.

They are indeed very rare in high sec. I found a few of them in 1.0 and 0.9 systems around Ryddinjorn. I don’t think they spawn in lower security high-sec.

The 1/10 is more common but doesn’t drop any deadspace loot ( Why do Minmatar DED 1/10 don't drop deadspace modules? )

Best way to find a 2/10 is in low-sec

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.