Announcement about candidate removal

yes, but one was publicly removed from election, others arent. So that would mean a revote for every1 that voted for the dude. if its 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, dunno how many you can elect.

By these standards Trump, the President of the United States would not be allowed to become a CSM because of past stuff he said. To bad U.S. elections arenā€™t run the same way as CSM elections. We could have really dodged a bullet there.

2 Likes

But some dude get all hyped up an racial about things get exluded from CSM?
Well TBF he needs to be removed, but we dont have the same info on other CSM members, doesnt mean it isnt there, or even worse CCP onle acts on public info being revealed.

There is only one race, and that race is called ā€œhuman.ā€

I would have said something almost exactly opposite of what Creecher said in his reddit post. Walking on eggshells around a word is what gives it its power in the first place. If you want to destroy that power, you must ridicule the word to death, until it has no meaning and no power.

That said, it would be fought to defend using it in anger as ā€œridiculingā€ it.

Yes, I am a fine candidate. You should vote for me or for whoever else you feel best represents you.

1 Like

A classier response from you would be to shut up after causing this absurdity rather than calling for blood and insisting on showing what a piece of human trash you are.

Enjoying your high horse? Look at this:

Sent at: 2017-12-06 18:05:00
To: Tarqeus Prime
dont get trolled by that autist

Disrespecting people with disabilities, are we?

Love,
Canenald

6 Likes

For future voting, I would request that background checks occur prior to ballot casting, so all necessary information can be provided to the voting populace and let us vote how we will with that information instead of mandating a decision from CCP regarding past discrepancies which can provide poor optics for the integrity of the intent of the CSM program.

tl:dr let us decide if this is something that make the candidate unqualified to represent us.

2 Likes

Yes, 100% the reason of my removal was that chat log.

1 Like

In every case they vio;itated your pric]acy, and should of dealed it with EO law

Iā€™m glad that Creecher has the ability to own up to his past mistakes. I only wish that some of his alliance mates were able to do the same instead of running dino damage control in this thread!

2 Likes

N
ow its up to the other CSM members?

Thank you for the confirmation.

Yes. You are correct. And that would be absolutely the right thing to do by CCP. Because we do not want racists representing our community. If you want to avoid this here is one simple tip.

Donā€™t be racist. Ever.

Flags are racistā€¦we should remove flags from all the countries.

1 Like

Nationality does not equal race. But I think youā€™re well aware of that, so please stop trying to pollute the discussion.

Besides, all racism is stupid since we are all Homo Sapiens, the same race.

Right, but what about the people who have been in the past and evolved? I donā€™t know if that is the case here, as I donā€™t know the Test guy, but generally speaking it is better if people get a chance to change themselves.

Itā€™s good to point about crappy behaviour, but if you prefer holding people hostage in their past personality over giving them a chance to become better, itā€™s something I canā€™t support.

That being said there is of course the possibility that some people might fake regret, but that just means to look closely at indicators on a case by case basis.

This!

The way the system works is that your entire vote is used for the first person on the ballot.

If they get elected, a fraction of your vote moves to the next person.

(Thereā€™s a quota you have to hit. based off total votes, divided by the number of seats. So if someone gets double the quota, everyone who voted for them gets half a vote moving down to their next choice.)

This repeats until there are enough people elected. Most ballots are exhausted by 3 or 4 places down.

No-one lost any vote power over this, unless they only voted for 1 or 2 people (with Creecher being one of them)

I for one find this whole thing terribly offensive. How dare he insult my people like this. I deserve reparations for being ratially #marginalizedbycreature

Cryptofascists pretending to be against racism to make fun about it ā€¦ is really the highest form of being passive agressive :smiley:

You donā€™t have the backbone to speak whatā€™s really on your mind?

The voting should be canceled and repeated, removing a candidate AFTER votes have been cast is vote manipulations. If you do it do it right. Start the process from the start new candidates new votes.

1 Like