Announcement: New Red Temple Over Asezai V Operational

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Ah, the No True Amarrian fallacy. I know it well.

:grin:

But surely if they keep defeating you then it proves you aren’t one of the Elect? Mind you that argument never seems to work on Omir, or his minions would have overthrown him by now.

4 Likes

I read this statement four times. I went away and laughed for a while and then came back.

3 Likes

I just noticed one of my posts was removed from the discussion, probably because of the use of the technical word to reference male genitalia, and morphological description of said biological apparatus.

Is there some kind of preferred noun that the fluid router filters wont censor?

3 Likes

You could just replace the word with the :eggplant: icon, and people will understand what you mean.

2 Likes

The point of the post was to interact with the social construct behind a male genitalia size that was the basis for a joke, alluding to the wide variety of width and length combinations on male genitalia available from the practice of non-monogamy and a response to the ammount of coital pleasure presumedly enjoyed by this organic vessel.

I ask how technical one must be to talk about physiology as to avoid censorship and exclusion of words as a retaliation based on delicate moral conceptions, something an eggplant would not properly grasp, even if it can also be a tool for pleasure, albeit not a regular one in most sectors.

2 Likes

Oh ok.

1 Like

But he’s not expecting things to change. He’s expecting everyone to make a fuss over this and pay attention to him, since it’s been months since anyone has.

And look! He’s right. Good work, all.

1 Like

…Somebody over-compensating child, don’t concern yourself.

2 Likes

You do realise that someone resurrected a month-old thread, right ?

1 Like

Some threads should be left consigned to the vile pixels from whence they sprung, unwept, unhonored, and unsung.

1 Like

and this alters my point how?

1 Like

Has the Blood Raider Covenant completely fallen to the worship of Molok?

Just now, a force of two Blood Raider :diamonds:Punishers and one Blood Raider :diamonds:Inquisitor launched an unprovoked attack upon my Asezai V Red Temple. Think of it: Blood Raiders attacking a Temple to the Red God, one literally titled “Temple to the Red God”. O how wicked; O how vile.

Fortunately, by grace of God their attack was repelled, and a thousand slaves will be sacrificed to God for his aid in the battle. Even so, may the Blood Age come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

Maybe this should clue you in?

5 Likes

The blood age has arrived, taste me and be transformed.

But it got to be this week.

2 Likes

O how wicked. O how vile.

5 Likes

Someone please blow it up already.

2 Likes

I think people have lost interest with the drifter phenomenon.

1 Like

I think people are just tired of indulging Napkins’ ego.

1 Like

Better yet, steal it.

2 Likes