Announcement: Shrine to Lord Alar Chakaid Operational

No comment.

What, waging war against boredom in New Eden by hosting parties? :laughing:

2 Likes

Regulars in the “Summit” channel suggested several improvements to the Shrine to Lord Alar Chakaid that I shall implement:

… Did Loai put you up to this?

2 Likes

I spend a lot of time in the Ammatar Mandate, enough that it’s pretty much a second home, and I’m pretty sure that they have laws against littering.

1 Like

And the yak rides?

It must not be forgotten that even in the Khanid Kingdom, Minmatar slaves are the true beasts of burden, and too great an emphasis on animal husbandry within the Shrine to Lord Alar Chakaid may give the Ammatar people a false impression.

That said, other cultural programs that help demonstrate the superiority of Khanid culture to the filthy Ammatar culture may be added with time.

Someone told me that Khanid culture is just Amarrians with a Caldari fetish. Called them “Caldaboos.”

4 Likes

I demand that when LUMEN inevitably descend upon this shrine with the wrath of a thousand angels of vengeance, they take steps to evacuate the cuddly toys before unleashing their wave of destruction.

2 Likes

I hate it when Valate says something that makes perfect sense. It always makes me wonder if the End Times are finally upon us.

(I’ll take two of these yaks, by the way.)

3 Likes

There is no harm in the True Amarr admiring some trappings of Khanid culture; better that than they become Achuraboos.

Achura rules!

1 Like

That starts to sound like cult of personality, which is highly unprofessional. If you want to honor his greatness, you could pledge your life to him in service to death.

Shrines are usually built for passed ones so they could see them from the other world. When you build a shrine to alive person, in certain places it looks like you want… their death.

I will personally see to the legal reclamation of every last one of these innocents before judgement has been meted out.

I did not do this. Please do not mistake my yak fondness for anything that is not a fondness for yaks.

2 Likes

We cannot guarantee the safety of any heretical teddy bears.

What about heretical yaks?

We cannot guarantee the safety of anyone or anything in any station Nauplius owns.

3 Likes

I notice that it’s not in the part of Derelik with interesting (and unsavory) capsuleers such as myself. Is Nauplius worried about what happens if CONCORD takes a hands-off approach?

Don’t worry, Upwell already does.

2 Likes