Announcement: Triglavian Trinary Datastream Weaponization Citadel Operational

I am not aware that the events in Semiki are a Class A, Class B, or Class AB incident.

The Triglavian Trinary Datastream Weaponization Citadel is not in orbit around any planet of the Mehatoor system and ought not to cause any problems for the citizenry.

So, Mr. Nauplius, this is kind of my point, from before: you also don’t know that the events at Semiki are not Class A, Class B, or Class AB incidents. That high-handed, dismissive fool Drust didn’t explain what those incidents might be or how they might progress, only that large stockpiles of certain materials might cause them.

You literally don’t know what you’re doing, aside from an awareness that it might produce bad results of at least three different unspecified kinds.

Please stop.

7 Likes

From what we can surmise Class A could well be Drifter BS, Class B Drifter Cruiser, Class AB, both combined perhaps. The other alternatives are Class A Drifter, Class B Triglavian. Semiki is certainly an incident. Be on your own head Naupilus but be aware you are almost certainly open to a change of reckless endangerment, or something similar.

1 Like

Judging by the fact that the drifters seem to go after the places holding stockpiles, wonder what would happen if someone simply stockpiled a large quantity in, oh, say Sifilar?

Hmm…

1 Like

Napkins, you’ve officially moved from “Blood Soaked Clown”, past “Ambulatory Brain Cramp”, and straight to “Negative Intellect Unnatural Disaster Trying to Happen.”

Seriously though, what’s the CONCORD code for that last? Case Dull Chartreuse Aardvark?

There’s got to be at least one that’s utterly nonsensical enough to cover this.

6 Likes

Again: The Golem was not near the citadels. The Drifters currently in Semiki have been occupying themselves with completely unrelated celestials like asteroid belts. As Aria says: You have no idea what you’re doing.

It’s my understanding that this is incorrect. Only one of the citadels (and none of the independent, unrelated ships they’ve killed) has the stockpile, I think.

2 Likes

Really? Other thread seemed like the citadels present were mainly related parties to me. Honestly your probably right on this.

1 Like

The citadels are related parties, but my understanding is that they do not all have ARC’s stash in 'em.

2 Likes

Ahh, thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Would SFRIM be willing to consider a joint weaponization program with Hoi Andrapodistai, wherein SFRIM might offer its expertise at science safety?

Ceasing weaponization of Triglavian Trinary Datastreams entirely is out of the question; the Empire must have this weapon.

For the love of all thing… were you born this daft, or were you smacked in the head one to many times?

It’s not a weapon. The items in question may summon drifters if mishandled, not allow you to control them. This “weapon” is going to be like loosing rabid bears in your house to teach the cat to stay off the table.

6 Likes

A horror holoreel.

CASE CHARTREUSE AARDVARK

A crazed villain builds a space station to create a superweapon by testing alien stuff on slaves. Eventually, everything explodes, and the lunatic finds himself in another, faraway station in a new clone.

But something goes wrong and, soon, the Amarrian begins to change. In the midst of an evening prayer, his rotting nose suddenly falls off, revealing a long, sickly greenish piglike snout; next day, the claws sprout from the deformed fingers; the ears grow and by the end of the week take quite a lapine appearance, but with an otherworldly, disgusting, limey tinged glow emanating from them;

With desperate snorting and grunting, Nauplius falls on to his four as a thick tail, like that of a giant rat, emerges from his suffering hind quarters. The golden, blood-stained robe falls to the floor and the horrified servants flee in disgust.

The monstrosity lets out a triumphant, wall-shattering oink and burrows into the nearest ventilation duct to hunt, to feed - and to breed with its former followers!

Can a band of New Eden’s most unexpected heroes - a water delivery boy secretly studying Intaki martial arts, an alcoholic Jita sex shop security guard, a bodypositive exotic dancer and a feisty Achuran librarian, with the help of a talking True Slave head in a jar, stop the Chartreuse Aardvark before it is too late?

11 Likes

I thought the moron Nauplius was behaving and making amends for past deeds ahead of some kind of trial?

Looks and sounds like he’s back to his old ways.

4 Likes

I would pay to see that movie.

4 Likes

Who let the minmatars out?

Amarrian greed, cruelty, snobbish bigotry and stupidity, 141 years ago.

5 Likes

Oh, you’re about that rebellion? And I always thought it was gallentean “help”.
But, anyway, it was a rhetorical question, so not really wanna argue about that.

Don’t suppose anyone can cast some more Achuran blood magic to make him behave?

1 Like

SFRIM, the corporation that values the lives of slaves more than the lives of Amarrians pillaged and murdered by revolting slaves, has declared war upon Hoi Andrapodistai.

Slave lovers. Abolitionists. Minmatar sympathizers. That is what SFRIM is — a corporation of traitors that values the Minmatar above the Amarrian.

They shall expect no mercy at the Judgement.

Actually…

Nope, I don’t think so.

4 Likes