Announcement: Triglavian Trinary Datastream Weaponization Citadel Operational

You are correct in that regard. We expect no particular mercy from the fairest of all arbiters. We shall all receive precisely what we deserve as we stand for judgment, Nauplius. All of us shall.

We do not fear judgment, for we do not stand in damnation. We stand shoulder to shoulder in the surety of the faithful and humbly go as instruments of God. He shall teach us righteousness here in life, and reward our humility with His presence beyond.

The former shall be the more immediate concern.

1 Like

Do you happen to have, say, five black candles?

Do you happen to have, say, five black candles?

I have more than that. I have an entire temple of black magic in KFIE-Z, and I can curse Nauplius… But I need his flesh and blood first. Like, a corpse.

Bring me a corpse of Nauplius, and I’ll arrange the ritual. I may even post the footage here so the helpless ones might have fun.

No, I won’t pay for the corpse.

Kill Naups, bring his remains to me and I’ll curse him.

He’s a curious one, his blood might have use. Even if he’s a Khanid, not some purebreed Amarrian jerk.

1 Like

I said before that we will see a naupilus boom creating a short lived star.

1 Like

Please excuse me, but I’ll politely nope out!

1 Like

Jade…

5 Likes

… What would you do to him if you captured him alive?

Kill him, keep the resulting corpse as he wakes up elsewhere, and perform the ritual, I’d imagine.

Efficiency.

2 Likes

Just killing him for the corpse would be extra dumb. The end goal is to remove him from the board, right?

So, yeah, I’ll take all the blood and DNA samples I want, stuff him with TCMCs like he does with his victims, maybe play with him a lil bit to show him that he lost and he’s how at the full mercy of a Minmatar subhuman, and then just put him into a cryosleep casket somewhere in the lower levels on one of the KFIE-Z Covenant stations to prevent respawn.

And if his soft clone backup still activates somehow I’ll defrost the original and report both Naupliuses to CONCORD so his license gets revoked. Fun!

I’ll curse him anyway though.

7 Likes

…Not bad. Not bad at all.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

Be it known onto all peoples that the supply of Triglavian Trinary Datastreams once present in this Citadel has been removed and sold and that no more will this Citadel be used for weaponization of Triglavian Trinary Datastreams. The Slaves and Freed Slaves present are being relocated, and future deliveries of datastreams diverted.

It is hoped that SFRIM will respond to this news by retracting its war.

Even so, may the end of slave revolts come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha! :rofl:

I hope SFRIM pounds your misbegotten little corp into dust regardless.

4 Likes

Naup I don’t understand your endgame here with these highly public decisions that you then retract. Don’t get me wrong, this is an improvement, but I can’t help but think that…

…maybe…

You just do this for attention.

Big think.

3 Likes

Mr. Nauplius, the Directrix asked me to say that LUMEN will first require certain assurances and concessions, starting with information on the whereabouts and welfare of your captives.

3 Likes

I respectfully request that you use the correct terminology: slaves. They are slaves. Not captives. Captives is abolitionist propaganda and heresy. As a member of a so-called Amarrian Loyalist corporation, you ought to be required to use the correct terminology.

At any rate, my slaves are now in Mehatoor VI - 24th Imperial Crusade Logistic Support. They are in adequate condition and are getting all the Vitoc they need.

Where?

1 Like

Ultimately, they will go the same place the other datastreams went.

So, a little food for thought, Mr. Nauplius: let’s assume for now that I should in fact use the correct terminology for slaves lawfully taken, lawfully held. That is, by a lawful Amarrian Holder.

Am I really bound to apply that same terminology to slaves unlawfully held, many apparently legally freed?

Wouldn’t that act as propaganda for the other side, equating legally-held Amarrian slaves with those held by, for instance, the Angel Cartel, Guristas, or Blood Raiders-- or, well, any other non-Holder entities that might decide that Imperial law is in the way of some experiments they badly want to do?

Wouldn’t it maybe be better for the Imperial cause if we reserve your preferred terminology for slave-taking that the Empire’s actually okay with?

2 Likes

On behalf of Corovid Industries, I respectfully request a transparent review of the condition of these captives; and, wherever applicable, that they be returned safely to Matari custody for further recovery.

2 Likes