Announcement: Triglavian Trinary Datastream Weaponization Citadel Operational

These Freed Slaves date from the horrific “Liberation” event some time ago. They were never legally freed according to the Empire’s standards, and so it is proper to refer to them as slaves.

They were never legally enslaved according to the Empire’s standards, either.

3 Likes

You may remember we interpreted that a little differently, as Samira suggests. But even if you were entirely correct, they’re still not legally yours. So, regardless, they’re unlawfully held.

2 Likes

I’m not giving them up. I am a monster in defense of the Empire, and even though Triglavian Trinary Datastream weaponization has come to an end, some day God will reveal to me yet another use for these Freed Slaves.

On the one hand this idiot begs for an end to the war and on the other gets all defiant.

Really Naups, make up your mind. Either be a suck up and kiss some ass in the proper manner to get SFRIM to end their war or fight it out. You can’t have it both ways.

Personally, I hope you keep talking ■■■■ so the imperials burn your little house of horrors to the ground.

3 Likes

It’s very sad that this Monster’s captives are subject to the Upwell Asset safety features. At least when we blew his old starbases out of the sky we could recover any of his victims.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.