Anomalies

I asked in all channels, in game. I tried to google it. No one has an answer for me.

What class ship would i need for L3 - L4 anomalies. (green combat sites). I got the level off the alt-M list.

L3-L4 were mostly in null.

1 Like

Are you referring to Hub’s, Haven’s and Sanctum’s?

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Combat_sites#Combat_anomalies

Probably need a Carrier to complete those.

What? You can do them in a â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  cruiser. You have never been out of high sec, have you?

2 Likes

A safer bet would be a tanky marauder and a couple of friends.

What the hell kind of cruiser are you using? I died in a damn Dominix.

necro

2 Likes

this guy cant even ask a simple question with your idiotic responses.

ps Necro’d thread lol

1 Like

If in high-sec, Delonewolf has some u-tube videos showing even 4 of 10 DED sites can be done in T1 destroyers. My choice for 3’s is destroyers, and 4\s are cruisers(Gila) or HACs. I know its overkill on the 4’s, but I always loot and salvage, so I destroy all NPCs and it speeds things up.

This game has really gone to **** if you can run ded 4 plexes in regular destroyers…

Exactly why I left a few years back when they made exploration noob friendly. I remember when you needed skill and a good fitted ship to run them. not to mention good explo skills for scanning them down.

1 Like

It is called blitzing. Can’t be done with angel ded 4.

Untill recently you could use a VNI. After the nerf you can use a Myrmidon if you want to go cheap or an Isthar if you’re willing to “risk” it. Just put 5 heavy attack drones in the bay, warp to the Haven, orbit at 30-50 km, switch on the AB, let loose the drones and sit back while they kill the rats. That’s all there is to ratting in null anomalies.

1 Like

It depends on the plex, some are very easy if you know what to expect. Not a new thing at all.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.