Anomic Team Lvl 4 Minmatar (Jaguar Burner)

Fixed formatting

[Enyo, Enyo fit]

Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Vortex Compact Magnetic Field Stabilizer
Fourier Compact Tracking Enhancer
Co-Processor II

5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Peripheral Compact Target Painter
Enfeebling Scoped Ladar ECM

150mm Railgun II, Spike S
[Empty High slot]

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator I

You can use the export to clipboard function in pyfa or in-game simulator to save yourself typing the fit by hand. This will in turn allow other people to just copy and paste the fit into notepad, pyfa, ghost fitting or whatever without having to recreate it manually, saving everyone the time and effort.

With that aside, although it’s nice that you have come up with a fit of your own, I don’t find it too efficient. Sure it’s cheap, but the cheap Garmur fitting on the burner mission guide costs only 95m ISK and more than makes up for the difference through efficiency. On top of that, the fit can also be more or less recreated on a Hookbill, resulting in similar cost but shorter kill time still. So I feel the only reason to fly this would be for the fun of it- but then again, there is a Harpy fit on that guide which does a similar thing albeit more optimized. Maybe you could use that to improve your own Enyo setup.

On a final note, T2 MWD is never a viable alternative to its meta variants. The extra speed afforded is miniscule whereas both the enduring and restrained variants are easier on cap, on top of that the restrained variant gives smaller sig bloom.

1 Like