Another kick in the face, well done, CCP

Ok so when a station is built by a corp and a bunch of Diamond rats start making it generate annoying messages, the combat pilot(s) go out and deal with it because its a combat situation. right?

So when something happens to change industry, the industrialists should go and deal with that, right?

So how come theres been so much more complaining about having to do stuff than actually playing the game of industry?

Do yourself a favor: Don’t assume that even an NPC station is a safe place to store anything. As has been recently demonstrated, CCP can and will make changes which affect even the game aspects that many foolishly believe to be permanent.

4 Likes

Hint: there is one NPC station that people think is extra-safe, but it is also the easiest way for CCP to make headlines if they screw over the people who have their stuff stored there.

Due to some unplesant bickering, I have cleaned up this thread - please keep it civil and on-topic otherwise this will have to be closed.

Thank you and fly safe (or dangerously if you prefer :smiling_imp:

ISD Bahamut

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising
1 Like

Given how much work they’re putting into RFing the node and giving it a new model, I doubt CCP has plans on messing with it for a long time.

I would say best to reprocess with Beancounter 4 or 5 implant and hold until prices reach some break even point.

Besides ore mined one week should not be relied upon the same week anyway, so normally prices may go down or up. Maybe I think too much.

Eve is like a mental institution, and cpp throws random stuff in to see how the insane people react to it for kicks haha. I view it like trying to play monopoly in a mental institution and every so often the people in charge give the patients the wrong drugs and they run through the place flipping monopoly boards screaming profanities and desotying every ones basket weaving projects. If you don’t find that amusing you are in the wrong game. I find it hilarious my self :rofl:.

3 Likes

I dont think you have any idea of what an actual mental health facility is like.

3 Likes

I watched 12 Monkeys.

You’re an asshole.

Edit: This has been here now for thirteen days until it got flagged for the first time.
I admit it only gathere three Likes, but for thirteen days no one cared about flagging it … likely for a very good reason.

3 Likes

Going by his previous activities he’s nothing more than a troll looking to stir up dissent.

1 Like

Not all assholes are trolls …
… but some trolls also are assholes.

3 Likes

Conversely you can be a troll and an asshole, and not be hated for it.

1 Like

Haha there is no one in this game that isn’t, from the psycos blowing up the basket weavers baskets, to the basket weavers getting angry about thier baskets. I have watched many of dramas unfold of both sides being crazy.

I remeber these one guys from hell dawn blew up a orca and they were like pay me 2bil now, like they were gangsters hahahahah blowing up a guys pennies. It was hilarous, it to the t is like a mental institution. Its even more hilarious when you take into account we are talking pennies again, and people get so excited about it. So i dono pretending you are a gangster stealing people’s pennies is pretty funny to me.

Then you got the op whining he lost some asteroids, and blaming cpp. There seems to be alot of that here haha. So instead of whining about it i just turned it into a mockery so its entertaining. Verus all this negativity and whining its kinda of depressing reading all you guys posts of everything is bad I hate u all, and cpp is bad I’m leaving.

Its not just here either I can’t go a day in game with out some one whining about cpp and how they are quiting. It’s in my corp, rookie chat, the fourms, local chat, everywhere. I couldn’t take it any more so I made fun of it. If that makes me a asshole so be it.

1 Like

It is such a relief to cancel my subscription and not have to deal with all of this. I really am much calmer and looking forward to using time spent on EVE much more constructively.

I wish all of you well, including the detractors, as you are emotionally attached to the concept of this game and have obviously invested a lot of time, money, and memory capacity.

I’ve actually immersed myself into music and playing my guitars, so go on chasing that Isk and padding your killboards. Good luck to all and fly how you want to fly…

4 Likes

you won’t be missed!

1 Like

This is an excellent example of how to leave Eve - with no bitterness and with pleasant wishes for others.

5 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

I just lost about a billion isk because my system fell to Trigs. I step away for 3 days and the universe goes to hell.

All that crap talking and you are begging a guy who’s quitting for his stuff, which is pennies.