Another red dot rant

This red dot is so stupid and meaningless! It doesn’t work correctly; any time I jump into a different clone it pops up and tells me I have new items, while flying in space it pops up with new items, open cargo and close it and it will go away for a few minutes only to come back at random times. When trading items between characters I have to mouse over the 2,000 items I just moved from one toon to another because they’re new to the 2nd toon. Please, please, PLEASE CCP!!! Why can’t I at least have the option to turn the stupid red dot off!?!?!?!?!?!?!

3 Likes

Digital measles

Eve is dying, and will be engulfed by a ginormous red blob

1 Like

Something something legacy code?

A toggle would be really swell.

Red dot is incredibly annoying and isn’t useful for me at all.

Please let me get rid of it, CCP.

I agree. Please make it disableable, it’s annoying.

Red dot good.
No red dot bad.
Red dot good.
No red dot bad.
Beddy bad.

I bring this up literally every meeting.

I will keep pestering until we get it.

6 Likes

If you wish to be rid of the red dot, all you must do is dispense with all of your worldly possessions.

3 Likes

Xeux is wise; worldly wise.

Has the red dot returned in full force or what? Last I checked (before this patch), they had it contained to actually useful stuff like actually new items in your item hangar. I have not really seen red dots in a long time in my hangars, which made me believe we had finally managed to contain this pest to places and uses where it belongs.

:red_circle: You have one new item in your inventory: inner peace

3 Likes

agreed, CCPlz delete the red dot. Literally nobody asked for it and its not legacy code cuz u added it just last year

Were people that slow in understanding how to use the search function that you needed to put the bloody red dot spam from hell?

Thank you Brisc!

:red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: You have new anwers an this thread! I agree the red dot is annoying.

Believe or not i did miss an item because i didn’t check the red dot and i have to ask ccp to reset my mission

Because they want us ranting in the forum :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.