Answer the call! The time is now!

I didn’t mean it to be insulting. I meant it as I wrote it. You simply don’t comprehend that this guy isn’t joking. He’s an actual radical islamist. I say it’s over your head, because you behave as if it was so out of reach of your mind that you simply assume it’s just a joke.

It ■■■■■■■ isn’t.

Check this out:

He fucks new players and claims we’re the bad guys.

Actually, i think more oversight needs to be created. When people can all flag the same [quote=“Commander_Kane, post:17, topic:154392”]
What is the muppet on about anyway?
[/quote]

a few weeks ago i came to the forums advocating for change of eve, specifically in ways to help improve it. Of those ways my key points were breaking up null donuts into smaller, bite-sized mini-donuts.

Code, and friends did not like this. They war dec’d us, and tried to insue a propaganda war to get me banned in an effort to stop the changes from taking place.

Sadly, it did not work, last night my thread on eve went viral, and is not on google feed with around 38k views.(7k of which are on the forums themselves).

You really lost all your marbles by now, haven’t you?

No, he’s serious. This guy’s a radical islamist.

What he does is literally textbook. He constantly lies to everyone not like him, constantly tries to make us look like we’re the bad guys and fucks our new players.

The two arent exclusive, just saying; there are plenty of other religious nutjobs too.

1 Like

Yeah, sure, but we’re beyond the point where details matter. He’s always lieing, he’s always trying to make us look like we’re the bad guys and he fucks our new players. Sounds like the stereotypical qu’ran loving religious extremist to me, which really exist, even if it’s hard to grasp.

1 Like

I’d say it’s been working quite well. Just last night the whole situation went viral, and is now around 38k views online (7k of which are on the forums themselves).

I really couldn’t say, though he is definitely coming across as an unhinged sociopath.

Has trillions but asks for isk from corp members, is new from 2003…

Hell i buy stuff for corp members and only have tax of 2.5% to try and prevent leaches signing up, i dont have trillions (i can make what i need basically so nay bufty)

Pass.

Sorry, but 38k isn’t even worth mentioning.
That’s not viral, it’s just his made up ■■■■■■■■.

Part of me is wondering how well the… Discussion, would go if I just used their exact words as an argument against them, since everything written so far can easily be done that way.

But I know I’d probably get a warning for it or something. Oh the conflict.

@Solecist_Project I know they did, thus why I repeated what they said.

I thought CODE agents were whackjobs tbh then this guy comes along…

Try. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.
Also, please, can you stop with the “they”?

It’s a single person. You’re confusing the hell out of me.
It is one person and he definitely does not deserve being nice to him.

In fact, no one deserves being called “they”,
it’s insulting to everyone who is just one person.

I’m not funny, am I? :frowning:

I kinda like him as an example of what I’ve often said in the past. Him being a carebear that advocates for removal of criminal actions in highsec and all.

I’ve always said that carebears are often the more toxic part of the community, because they are the part that have not become comfortable with losing assets. Ergo, their emotional attachment to their ships is way too high.

With Noori’s actions these recent days, I think he is a perfect example of such a specimen.

2 Likes

I was under the assumption something similar happened in the past, or at least will happen again in the future, thus calling those selective individuals “they”. It’s far from the first time this has happened on a game forum, and isn’t going to be the last.

1 Like

Dang this subject jumps threads more often then those silly coneys in the field.

2 Likes

Wow, it’s you! :open_mouth:

Howdy to y’all too!

Edit: I still wanna know how this unites anyone, this thread

2 Likes

Dammit, I saw the words “Ma Baker” and Boney M was instantly worming its way into my head.

3 Likes