I hereby call Fleet Captain Oveg Drust to account

(Valerie Valate) #1

Fleet Captain @Oveg_Drust is hereby called to account for his actions, following the recent revelations about a great many things, including Fleet Captain Oveg Drust’s alleged membership of a secret circle called “The Radius”.

As he is a member of a secret organisation who have been alleged to have conducted bizarre and/or illegal experiments, possibly upon the Triglavians, possibly not, then I hereby declare that Oveg Drust is not competent to have ordered sanctions upon myself, following the Jovian Meme Worm Incident.

With God and @Aux_Aliette as my witnesses, I hereby call upon Oveg Drust to formally apologise for casting aspersions upon my good character.

A custom pink/silver Sanctity dress & Mitral boots outfit, or alternatively, a white/gold similar outfit, would not go amiss either.

(Piotr Leusten) #2

Wouldn’t The Radius be more of a half-circle?

(Aria Jenneth) #3

That’s a semicircle. The Radius would be more like a line that’s anchored at one end but can swing around anywhichway on its two-dimensional plane, and thus sort of describe a circle without being one?

(Valerie Valate) #4

Don’t forget spheres, Aria.

Or, indeed, hyperspheres

(Piotr Leusten) #5

Well, speaking as the sole member of The Diameter secret society, i can state with confidence that The Radius is only half as much of a circle as I am.

(Aria Jenneth) #6

Well, sure. Maybe The Radius is overqualified to only describe circles?

(Valerie Valate) #7

Yes, well, the point is not about circles. Or indeed 4-dimensional toroidal hyperonions.

The point is that Oveg Drust, as a potential criminal mastermind is hardly a person qualified to sanction someone such as myself, the Greatest Sani Sabik capsuleer philosopher of the Modern Era , for “crimes” that were no more than scooping items from a wreck of a criminal ship. Hardly a crime ! Especially with green safeties !

Therefore, I call for things to be not only reversed, but also for a formal, written, apology.

Then, perhaps, I might be convinced to relinquish the box of Jovian Meme Worms which may yet prove to be the key to communicating with these Triglavians. Or the Drifters. Or whatever in the 27 Hells the damn doodad is for .

(Corraidhin Farsaidh) #8

Is it wrong for me to think someone may be barking mad, and then think that may make spending a night with them exponentially more fun?

(Arrendis) #9

As a member of a non-secret organization who have not been alleged to have conducted bizarre experiments, but who have definitely conducted many illegal activities and intend to do so upon the Triglavians, I hereby declare that Oveg Drust could be a drooling vegetable with the mental capacity of a rotten rutabaga, and he’d still be competent enough to order Valerie be sanctioned.

Thus, on behalf of an unspecified number of Imperium members, we call upon Oveg Drust to formally apologize for not casing more aspersions on Dr. Valate’s alleged ‘good character’.

Issuing her a glowing silver dunce cap would not be unappreciated, either.

(Valerie Valate) #10

Your parody comment misses the fact that it is Oveg Drust who is the one accused of being a member of a secret organisation who have been alleged to have conducted bizarre and/or illegal experiments.

I have altered the sentence structure in my post to make that clearer.

(Arrendis) #11

No… no it doesn’t. You miss the fact that I pretty much think a year-dead fedo’s got the standing to call for having you sanctioned after the crap you pulled with that particular piece of evidence.

(Valerie Valate) #12

I think that you, and Mizhara, are just peeved that you weren’t the ones finding the doodads.

Furthermore, my comm device suggests that after the word Mizhara , the words “pillow fighting” should follow.

Really makes you think. :thinking:

(Mizhara Del'thul) #13

Namedropped in here too, huh? You really do have such a bee in your bonnet? Methinks the attention whore might be projecting a bit.

(Diana Kim) #14

Technically, that would mean you’re congruent.

(Valerie Valate) #15

If you ask Diana then she’ll probably tell you it is about 12 different kinds of wrong.

(Corraidhin Farsaidh) #16

Only 12? I need to try harder next time

(Valerie Valate) #17

You and Arrendis are the two most moaning faced Sebiestors I have ever encountered.

(Valerie Valate) #18

In addition, a whole bunch of you people are gigantic hypocrites. If you had been in position to take the glowy doodads, you would have done so, and I doubt that you would have given the doodads to the DED just like that either.

So give it a rest.

(Mizhara Del'thul) #19

I think you’ll find the difference is that most of us wouldn’t be crying about the consequences of our actions. Especially when they’re that small and inconsequential. Moaning on and on about something that takes less than an afternoon to completely negate doesn’t exactly paint a pretty picture.

Of course, when you realize it’s just used as an excuse to try getting more attention, it starts making more sense. Of course, not all attention is good attention, but I suppose when desperation kicks in that is forgotten.

(Valerie Valate) #20

That’s not the point and you know it.

The point is that if these rumours are true then Oveg Drust and the DED have no moral authority to enact punishments of this nature. How can they be trusted to safeguard humanity from the terrible secret of space, when they themselves are the enemy?