I hereby call Fleet Captain Oveg Drust to account

(Valerie Valate) #21

But do continue on your little parasitic rants on every thread where someone discusses a new concept or idea.

It’s not like you create any original content.

(Mizhara Del'thul) #22

Shitting in your hands and clapping might be ‘original content’ to some, but is it really something you want to be doing, or subjecting other people to? You overrate yourself a tad much.

(Valerie Valate) #23

How many threads have you created. How many new ideas have you shared with the rest of humanity.

I admit that I have not created as many threads on these new boards as I did on the previous incarnation, however I have created threads, on a diverse range of subjects.

But what do you ever post, other than whining that other people are enjoying things ?

(Valerie Valate) #24

But this is a sideshow.

@Oveg_Drust has crimes to answer for.

(Mizhara Del'thul) #25

Less than a handful, I’m sure. I don’t really keep score. When I do, it does tend to be something new though, instead of rehashing old nonsense like this.

This is literally a thread whining about you getting a slap on the wrist.

(Valerie Valate) #26

2 threads , one being a rehashed old topic asked dozens of times before, and literally hundreds of whines on other peoples threads. Thats all you do.

And you’re the whining one, not I.

(Jorge Stanton) #27

oof

(Tyrel Toov) #28

I always thought that the DED’s objective was to punish capsuleers, not safeguard humanity.

(Valerie Valate) #29

Well CONCORD as a whole is supposed to safeguard humanity from the terrible secret of space. The DED is mostly just a functionary agency tasked with a small part of that duty.

(Arrendis) #30

I was among those present at the attack. I was in the position to take it, and I made no attempt to recover anything from the wrecks or salvage. Clearly, I am jealous that I wasn’t able to collect a worthless piece of trash I had no interest in, just so CONCORD could sanction me.

No, CONCORD as a whole is supposed to maintain control and the balance of power between the empires.

(system) #31

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.