I hereby call Fleet Captain Oveg Drust to account

But do continue on your little parasitic rants on every thread where someone discusses a new concept or idea.

It’s not like you create any original content.

2 Likes

Shitting in your hands and clapping might be ‘original content’ to some, but is it really something you want to be doing, or subjecting other people to? You overrate yourself a tad much.

2 Likes

How many threads have you created. How many new ideas have you shared with the rest of humanity.

I admit that I have not created as many threads on these new boards as I did on the previous incarnation, however I have created threads, on a diverse range of subjects.

But what do you ever post, other than whining that other people are enjoying things ?

2 Likes

But this is a sideshow.

@Oveg_Drust has crimes to answer for.

1 Like

Less than a handful, I’m sure. I don’t really keep score. When I do, it does tend to be something new though, instead of rehashing old nonsense like this.

This is literally a thread whining about you getting a slap on the wrist.

2 Likes

2 threads , one being a rehashed old topic asked dozens of times before, and literally hundreds of whines on other peoples threads. Thats all you do.

And you’re the whining one, not I.

1 Like

oof

I always thought that the DED’s objective was to punish capsuleers, not safeguard humanity.

2 Likes

Well CONCORD as a whole is supposed to safeguard humanity from the terrible secret of space. The DED is mostly just a functionary agency tasked with a small part of that duty.

1 Like

I was among those present at the attack. I was in the position to take it, and I made no attempt to recover anything from the wrecks or salvage. Clearly, I am jealous that I wasn’t able to collect a worthless piece of trash I had no interest in, just so CONCORD could sanction me.

No, CONCORD as a whole is supposed to maintain control and the balance of power between the empires.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.