Open letter to The Judge, lowly traitor and thief

To the Judge, Caldari devil and damned devils kin, secretary of the Hell himself. What the devil kind of pirate are you, that can not mine a veldspar asteroid with your naked arse? The devil shits, and you eat.

You are Prostitute of Jita, wheelwright of Amarr, brewer of Pator, Sansha’s bum licker of Stain, swineherd of Providence, pig of Old Man Star, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the slime, and the crick in our manhood.

You and your kind of people are lesser than slime. Planning treasons and betraying your friends. However pirates, even they did not deserve your poisonous dagger to their backs. All God created men deserve to face their executioners and hunters eye to eye.

Your foul deeds have forever tainted your name. Your honorable father and blessed mother have forsaken you. You have no name, no house. You have lost all the little dignity and glory you had because of your treason and corp thievery.

Your future is empty as your honor. You are doomed to wander in loneliness and and darkness until rest of your worthless days. Your life will be mockery of its past until someone finally grants you oblivion by hauling your festering rear end and cloning technology to the gaping mouth of Ginnungagap.

Corp thieves are cancer of our space age and you are the most well known of them all.

-Lord Vaari Valius

12 Likes

To the Honorable Judge,

You sir are a God among men. You have seen the bar, said you could do better, and prices it by striking a higher milestone than we all could ever dream. You gave reached into bowels of Hades, snatched that bar, and bounced it higher and further than my orca bounces off the center of the sun.

You have created a legend, far reaching and forever remembered. You have ended a war faster than anyone else could dream. Countless lives were spared by your simple action and for that, the downtrodden denizens of EVE rejoice, for the fires of war will not snuff out their meager existence.

So for that, we thank you.

What? It’s all a matter of perspective.

3 Likes

Could you provide confirmed footage of your Orca rebounding from the center of a solar mass, please?

3 Likes

No but I should be able to recreate it. I think I still have the bookmark and despite traveling at speeds an orca should never see, it did survive (though I do think the gees may have compressed the ore in the hold a little).

I can see this topic living a long, healthy, fruitful life.

1 Like

Does anyone getting a dejá vù from this? I sure am.

2 Likes

@The_Judge works better on the new IGS.

2 Likes

Look, isn’t it the Clown of Amarr high sec.

As this was occurring, Mizhara and I were discussing a recent battle in Syndicate. One side had used some creative tactics to destroy a citadel.

We both agreed, a fight with less cheese is preferable. But sometimes you do what you have to do to create victory.

So yes, victory for the Goons over CO2. You couldn’t defeat them militarily, so you scored your success via espionage and betrayal.

We all know you can’t win through force of arms and now people will know not to make the same mistakes that CO2 did. Enjoy your victory, it may well be your last.

I’m also curious how much longer Pandemic Horde will have to wait for the great retribution that the Goons promised? I was thinking of taking a vacation at some point over the next ten years or so and I’d hate to miss it.

8 Likes

Just posting only because I haven’t made it into the other locked ones :purple_heart:

3 Likes

It is a downright sad state of affairs, isn’t it? The various Galnet portals were rather abuzz about the whole war deployment, their grand poobah delivering a rather cringeworthy dramatic declaration of grand intentions and naming amongst others Mercenary Coalition as the intended targets, “dirty war” and more.

Then, a few weeks of cranking the handle on a meatgrinder later, MC hadn’t lost a single sov timer in Tribute and every assault on our Syndicate Keepstar (while we and NC were supposedly kept busy up north) had been repelled with relative ease. This of course in spite of public announcements they made about how we had apparently evacuated and taken down said Keepstar - sidenote: Imagine reading that statement while currently sitting inside it with three figure billions of assets - and so on. I was even told that someone had watched us evacuate it.

Then they retreated, declaring that their real objective had been won! Initiative had taken almost three dozen Syndicate Moons while their leash holders were throwing themselves into the meat grinder up north, to the tune of a couple of orders of magnitude greater costs than those moons could deliver in their entire remaining lifespans. Great victory, etc. Less than two weeks later pretty much all of said moons have again been turned into rubble, along with Init’s Astras and Fort, and oh… Keepstar still stands. The evacuated and ‘taken down’ one. The north not displaying even a remaining hint of the invasion force that tried to darken its skies.

And so we come to this. Co2, a far smaller entity than NCdot and MC, with fewer allies and a far more precarious situation to find themselves in, now finally going down. Perhaps it was because of how this latest war demonstrated that the Fucklechuck Coalition was a paper tiger with numbers and no good FCs, perhaps it was because of how Co2 had proven themselves time and time again, that made them realize they couldn’t be broken by force of arms. Either way, betrayal and cowardice became the tool of choice.

This post is long as it is, but I feel this is a subject worthy of it. This is an end of an era. It is a landmark in the history of capsuleers. It is noteworthy and thus I feel I should… make note. I have said variation of the following in several places already, but I will repeat it here because it bears repeating. It is the last thing I can offer something that was unique and now extinct:

Circle of Two wrote their names in fire across the skies of New Eden. No matter who they fought, they fought with tooth and nail. Fucklechuck Coalition, Moneybadgers, us and NCdot, anyone. They didn’t back down, they didn’t retreat, they fought until the bitter end even as their allies betrayed and abandoned them. Unbreakable madmen, standing their ground against impossible odds, determined to make their enemies pay in blood for every single inch taken from them.

They may very well have been the last of the real warbands out in the outer regions. I can think of no one else, so willing to throw everything at an enemy simply because it is the right thing to do. Because principle and honor demands it. Because a loss where you fight to the end is preferable to denying the enemy a victory by cowering away, yelping with your tail between your legs.

This state of affairs throughout New Eden where risk-averse coward mode has become the almost universal standard for almost everyone was one they discarded, nay… never picked up to begin with. And they thrived with it. They faced losses, hard ones, against some of the most powerful alliances and coalitions in New Eden and they never broke. They got knocked down, got right back up and fought twice as hard.

Until now. Until their enemy dared no longer face them and instead had someone deliver a poisoned dagger to their back. Cowardly and churlish, this entity composed of assholes and bastards, mad psychopaths and a crazed paranoid leader was finally brought low by another. They’re not getting back up again this time.

Yet there’s a victory in this too. They were the last ones standing tall and proud, unbreakable by anyone through force of arms. I never liked them. I couldn’t stand their leader. And I will never forget them, because they more than almost any other carved their path through New Eden on their terms, displaying a courage and fortitude orders of magnitude greater than their peers.

When the time comes to man the walls, I can only hope I have even half their bravery and will.

Circle of Two, you wrote your name across the skies of New Eden in fire, indeed. I shall mourn your passing and I shall carry your memory for as long as my own path will allow. I have never known a better enemy, and I truly fear I shall never know your like again, as neither friend nor foe.

9 Likes

Risk averse coward mode, for shame. People strive for order, they strive to build and over the years, they have managed to do so. It’s the inevitable march of human progress.

1 Like

Re: This letter - again, I say: I’m sure your scorn truly, truly hurts him, and he’s just completely broken up over the idea that some schmuck who got kicked out of Provi for not knowing when to shut up doesn’t like him.

As for the rest…

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Arrendis, you have voiced my opinion exactly. Now I don’t need to reply myself.

2 Likes

Trust Arrendis to give you a hand like that.

2 Likes

You are less than slime.

2 Likes

you are slime

2 Likes

So, someone used their intelligence to take down an alliance without firing a shot. Pretty impressive.

4 Likes

Almost spies operate covertly and not a public face of the CSM

So, you’re saying that if a spy was a public figure, you’d never expect it?

2 Likes