Answer the call! The time is now!

OH MY PEOPLE. IN YOU RESTS GREATNESS, IF YOU DARE TO REACH FOR IT. IN YOUR HEARTS IS CRIES OF JOY JUST AS IT HAS HAD SORROW. LET YOUR SADNESS BE YOUR STRENGTH, SO THAT YOU MAY RAISE UP YOUR VOICE FOR JOY. BE INSPIRED! MY PEOPLE, BE INSPIRED.

We are connected, i feel for your heart, so feel from mine. we are connected, we are one.

THIS IS A CALL OUT TO ALL OUT THERE WHO HAS SUFFERED ABUSE BY CODE, CRIMINAL SUICIDE PILOTS, SCAMMERS AND THE LIKE. YOU HAVE POWER IN YOUR VOICES. RISE UP CITIZENS OF NEW EDEN, THE TIME OF THE BEARVOLUTION IS HERE.

In before ban.

I CALLED IT FIRST! \o/

Have*

2 Likes

Ya missed

i feel

@Noori_Naarian

Caps Lock is not cruise control for cool.

2 Likes

Stop spamming you lunatic

3 Likes

If you’re this adamant about it, you should go toss this into the roleplay / fanfiction section of the forums. Otherwise, you’re just spamming nonsense that stems from your lack of understanding of how the game is supposed to play out.

1 Like

I went and requested this be merged with the thread from an hour ago.
Edit: of course a false prophet won’t be able to persuade those loyal to James315 and the CODE.
Also I believe the forum section you’re looking for is the Intergalactic Summit as Scoots suggested.

@Scoots_Choco

You two don’t quite get it.

Dude, seriously. I say this with the utmost sincerity.

Stop.

Take a break from the forums, skip logging into the game for a few days, get outside and talk to some other people, and try to get a grip.

You are in serious need of help, a break, and probably both.

Really- chill out, step away, and remember that there is a real world out there. Nobody wants to see anybody completely lose their mind or hurt themselves or others.

2 Likes

You don’t get it either.

Fascinating.

I’m just being nice about it.
The entire thing honestly ran its course, and it’s just a matter of time until it escalates enough for a more “final” response.

Huh?

I was responding to the OP not you. I TOTALLY get where you are coming from.

I’m genuinely concerned about the OP’s mental health at this point.

Seriously, you really really don’t get it.

See, first I thought that as well. I was mistaken. I’m now at a point where I understand that it’s not an actual mental health problem. This guy isn’t just nuts. If he could, he’d kill you in a heartbeat.

The problem is that you simply don’t get it, because it’s over your head. It’s so out-of-this-world that you don’t consider that people like him actually exist.

Who do you think is he actually calling for?

No, Actually this has been blown up even more, by the abuse that is being taken by members of this community.

In fact, i have undocked the capitals ( blogs, reddit, and as of last night, my locked thread went viral, all of our community saw it on google feed ).

I am fully committed to this cause. I Will pay everything, to remove these abuses from eve, because i truely believe this change will fix this game, and help it heal.

Plus, I still have supers to undock, and dd’s to push in this war. You war dec’d me. Its war baby.

The only difference between you and me is you war dec people to grief, and get isk, I fight you for the betterment of eve, and the freedom of oppression of its people.

You’re a muslim, aren’t ya? You’re one of those extremist religious nutjobs who take it all seriously. You have no issue scamming and lieing to any non-muslims and everything you do in EVE shows that this is exactly what you are doing.

You are doing nothing but telling lies, trying to put us into the light of being abusers, while it is proven that you abuse everyone who isn’t like you.

1 Like

:popcorn::beers:

2 Likes

Like I said, I’m being nice about it. My reasons why have to do with things larger than the scope of EVE and the social interactions specifically to this forum. But what they are doing is quite obvious, and isn’t going to stop any time soon. Unless forum moderation decides to be less lax.

1 Like

Should this inane rambling not be in Crime and Punishment. Since this post punishement to read and therefore a crime and needs to be dealt with.

What is the muppet on about anyway?

Can i get sponsorship to go after the bad people? Who are the bad people in your eyes?

1 Like

No need to insult me, man. Chill.

In regards to the voice of crazy, I’m inclined to side with Bobcat at about 2:15 here :laughing:

Can this be locked for lack of content plz?

2 Likes

TL;DR

Person believes highsec needs to be a safe zone for the newbros.

Person in question was exposed being a scumbag to newbros.

Person is now on an Amarrian-style crusade to stop the abuse and make EVE change into the game they think it should be.

Edit: I’m likely missing something since there were at least two other threads, one of which I wasn’t aware of and the entire thing escalated rather quickly.