Apparel (Former: Cyberpunk Fashion - Haute Couture)

Wait for the Black Desert cross-over. :smirk:

Not sure if that should worry me… most likely it should, I guess…

Yes, it should mate.

We has prosthetic arms, but can we has prosthetic heads, or whole android bodies.

Quite impressive miniseries I must say.

5 Likes

Any reason to if we are clones and not infantry?

I mean, I have an arm, but thats cos I stuck it in a blender (got involved in a thread flame war that got out of control)

You could save some iskies by only cloning your brain to upload the infomorph.

I think a full conversion borg would cost more than 900000 isk
Either way Im pretty sure the whole pod deal is reliant on a functioning nervous sytem and no KarmaTM loss

There you go, full nervous system.

1 Like

Quite a few million nerve endings missing there.

Regardless, I have precious little Humanity/KarmaTM left.

SLA over Thresher for me, I feel.

Nice Dune pic

I was thinking again, while piloting ship floating in capsule capsuleers are supposedly naked. So what we see in the avatar picture is clothes and headgear for Walking in Stations or Planetary Roams or any other out of capsule situations. This could literary be any sort of clothes. Civil, military, industrial, professional, factional, corporate, fashion, holiday, anything and everything.

Why not make FW suit for while in FW corp, given out of bought for FW LP.
Some industrial mining uniform (Ripley power loader) for running ORE missions.

Why not make a suit for every faction, or corporation. Let players design their corporate suits.

2 Likes

Some Ghibli Studio shorts. They are not exactly grim and dark and dystopian, and have nothing to do with cyber punk, more like retro futurism style, which I happen to love.

The more I think about the less I see signs of cyberpunk in EVE design and art. There are Chronicles illustrations, there are notions of heavy implant use, but other than that there is nothing cyber and nothing punk.

2 Likes

I always considered myself a science fiction fan, in any media, books, movies, videogames, music, concept art. But now I’m lost and confused. I mean how can you not be when you find out that you’ve never really been exposed to such great iconic pieces, never even heard of the names.

Jean-Claude Mézières French comic artist and illustrator

Syd Mead American industrial designer and neofuturistic concept artist, widely known for his designs for science-fiction films such as Blade Runner, Aliens and Tron

4 Likes

Moebius perhaps?

Chris Foss?

The late great Steve Dillon’s work for Axel Pressbutton?

Yeah. Those too.

Why they don’t make SKINs like these. New Sansha skins are boring red-blue gradient again, ffs.

2 Likes

I would literally pod my mum for stripey Fossian skins.

3 Likes

You watch yer backchat. You aint so big I cant give yall a good whuppin’.

3 Likes

Sorry mum.

3 Likes

Rogue Drone Officer Suit

3 Likes

Stripey you say?

2000AD has a wealth of cyberpunk type art and clothing too.

2 Likes

What about Appelseed and the later work of Ghost in a Shell?

4 Likes