Apparel

Is there a problem with it?

Does it mess up your game play experience?

Does it stop you from playing the game?

2 Likes

What, everyone became blind just overnight, some bug removed every character from the game? I can see characters just fine. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

no it doesn’t, still doesn’t change the fact that i find it funny.

nice 2D pictures. well worth the cost im sure if that’s what rocks your boat, you might like this also .

in my opinion just about as exciting as what we get in game.

If that is your opinion, you obviosly have no aesthetic sense. But cant blame you really. Some people just dont get it at all.

4 Likes

Classy tho
i wanna get my gurl some strapless dress

2 Likes

https://i.redd.it/kxmkonh49dmz.png When are CCP seeding a Mittani Wizard hat to the New Eden Store?

2 Likes

Can we have peaked caps plz?

5 Likes

yes it is my opinion :slight_smile: there is no function related to what my char/avatar is wearing. infact i’d say why can’t i have my avatar as it should be, in a pod all naked and covered in goo. would make more sense, i mean i spend 100% of my time in game in a pod within a ship.

are you going to tell me you leave your ship everytime you dock?

thing is, if you like the skins and enjoy buying clothes for your char then hell yea do it. just does nothing for me as the game currently stands, if Wis had have happened and a good job had been done on it, then i’m sure my opinion would be different.

1 Like

I don’t think the creator allows asymmetric sculpting, or if it does, well, why didn’t anyone tell me.

Not anymore. *shakes fist mournfully *

3 Likes

yes, but I’m still stuck in a pod. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Captain quarter… I miss it

5 Likes

Last dream about EVE was me walking inside station, fighting drifters, so yes, I do that sometimes even when game mechanics and design doesnt really allow it…

Also fanfiction and rp I have done was “on my own legs”.

6 Likes

Some new suits on Singularity. They look cool. But I think I can’t say I really like them.

Imagine everyone gets one, every avatar will look the same with that mask on. That’s why I changed my opinion about helmets I posted earlier.

Lore wise… we didn’t communicate with Triglavians, we haven’t seen any of them, dead or alive, how do we get to wear their clothes? What about Drifters? They have neat suits, do we get to wear theirs too? We’ve interacted with them for 3 years already.

3 Likes

The mask is mandatory, works as whole suit, non-separable headwear? If yes, that is kind of sad. I would rather cut mask out and make a headwear in a form of mask separetely.

3 Likes

I used these links:

<url=showinfo:48081>Women’s Triglavian Survival Suit (Bioadaptive) (Outer)< /url>
<url=showinfo:48082>Men’s Triglavian Survival Suit (Bioadaptive) (Outer)< /url>

Don’t think they’re seeded to the market. Didn’t try on, to see if parts are separable.

2 Likes

:thinking:

They look like Space Ninjas.

1 Like

2 Likes

Aerosmith - Fly away from here. Steven Tyler has something that looks like SARO black suit on. Nice goggles. There are some Drifter suits in the background too.

2 Likes

There it is, space camo. I knew normal camo doesn’t make sense in space.

5 Likes