April 2019 Release - Known Issues

Continues loading screen apon logging back in, before I logged off I had aggression from rat’s and was in mid space, performing a logoffski to try catch a ratter but cant get back in.

Working now.

Since the patch was rolled-out, my mining drones sometimes remain in the “Returning” state after finishing a rock, static next to my ship, rather than becoming “Idle”.

In particular, I’ve observed that behaviour while using Mining Drone(s) II with an Orca.

I’m also seeing mining drones stuck in “Returning” when a rock is depleted - at least on both the Orca and Porpoise.

1 Like

DX12 the same, i have to set the “Brightness” almost at max.

1 Like

The brightness of the hangar and space is no longer possible to adjust correctly.
In a hangar, is dark if you increase the brightness in space too light.

2 Likes

You are probably a time traveler, because DX12 not only haven’t released, it’s ETA date haven’t even been announced yet. EVE only has DX11 and DX9 for now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(press Ctrl+F in game to check DX version)

2 Likes

My HAW Phoenix now does a little over 1500 dps with cal navy torps, it used to do closer to 2300, and yes my skills are ■■■■, but they aren’t “1500 dps with cal navy torps” ■■■■. I mean, it even said in the blog post that HAW dps would stay relatively the same, I really hope this gets fixed fast.

My lighting seems to have rectified itself now. It appears that it was late, as the new wallet window arrived at the same time. (DX11)

Is this a new CCP moneymaking idea? Will I soon have to put a PLEX in the meter just to see my ship?

… NO CSM member gave me this insider information BTW - it came all from my own spod-u-brain. Cheers.

FYI: DirectX Ver. 12.0 Release date: July 29, 2015
smartass! :stuck_out_tongue:

*I know that EvE supports only DX9/11 but my OS and my graphic card supports DX12, that was only a technical info.

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon

its also dark in DX11 or 10 or whatever the normal setting is BUT can we have an option to have it allways like that? its GREAT!!

JuuR

Was this part of this update? If yes, then you may have all of my facepalms!

If you open the People & Places window, search for any system then select “Show on Map” no result is shown. No error message is given, just nothing is shown. The map never even opens.

Bug report filed this morning.

1 Like

Rocket launchers no longer cloak with the ship after gate jumping!

2 Likes

I am unable to launch more than one client at once. All are in Omega and every account requires verification each time I launch the account.

What message do you receive? If the launcher is trying to patch each time, when starting a client, then it is likely that there is a corrupted file in the client. Try to verify the resource files through the launcher to fix this.

We are aware of this problem and thank you for your bug report! As far as I can tell this problem is only happening with the old F10 map, so around feel free to switch to the new map as work around.

Yeah, ended up being a corrupt file, did the verify thing and that solved the issue

Totally. :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh well, thanks for the report. There is an internal ticket already to make sure, that those SKINs have the correct names.

Same problem here but every gun / launcher Isn’t cloaked…