April 2019 Release - Known Issues

You assume someone reviewed and approved it and also that someone bothered to test it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not even going there, lol.

Old hangar was the best:

New hangars stink “Triglavian” :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

7 Likes

So CCP is going to replace the ships lost due to not being able to log in after a disconnect?

The journal issue should be fixed as of today’s patch.

1 Like

My station audio just went dark. The rest of the game’s audio is fine, UI clicks and chirps are working, music, and the such, just the audio of the station noise for interiors just stopped. Happened in Jita 4-4.

1 Like

You say that like it’s a bad thing… :wink:

2 Likes

EVE has sound?!

:blush:

1 Like

It does. SPACE, on the other hand, does not though so someone should probably tell CCP that.

awesome

1 Like

Now were talking sound - the “apply skin” sound is on at every ship change now? -if the ship has a skin on that is. …why? that sound isnt that awesome to begin with that it needs to be plastered all over.

Did your carrier have its NSA (Networked Sensor Array) active when you were having difficulty warping?

Tuesday’s patch means you can’t warp with NSA active any more, it was one of the main changes to carriers/supercarriers that day (along with how fighters/heavy fighters apply to subcaps).

Those old Gallente pleasure dome station hangar interiors were before my time, but I’ve seen screenshots/videos before and they look awesome. Would be nice if they’d come back, at least maybe with Gallente Fortizars (the old outposts)?

But speaking of Triglavians… Triglavian NPC stations/citadels soon™, CCPlease!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.