[ARC] Breaking ++ Triglavian battle escalates in Amarr space

Being able to remote rep ain’t the issue. If they’re not using a siege module, and can receive reps while in their high-damage/superior tank configuration… that’s definitely something new. Not a ‘dreadnought’ as New Eden knows them.

1 Like

From what little I know, a siege mod on a Zirnywhatsit works exactly the same as on any other dread.

Well, then they ain’t spider-tanking, are they?

Could I interject to raise the possibility they aren’t sending their best pilots?

What would you even call that, anyway? Behemoth? Juggernaut?

I dunno that it really rates ‘juggernaut’. Are they really nigh-unstoppable? We haven’t seen one of these against one of our dreads, after all. And let’s face it, the baseliner ships of the Navies just don’t have the kind of performance we have.

So what would we call it? I dunno. Mebbe ‘Big’.

2 Likes

Yip agree, playing around with fits, you can see how a small fleet could spider tank and be a sight most nulsec megacorps don’t want to see on the attack against thier structures or Titans.

Cyka.

And then it enters blyat mode.

Well, it’s not like there’s a ready-made term we can apply to it anyway. Maybe we can dredge up an old one from historical naval warfare? If all else fails then I’m sure a new term will be invented. The only question is what unexpected source it will come from, like how “corvette” originated from an ancient word for “basket”.

It’s dreadnought-sized, performs a dreadnought-like role and has a dreadnought-like siege mode.

Why overcomplicate it? If it looks like a duck, quacks, flies, swims and dabbles in the water then for all practical intents and purposes it’s a duck.

4 Likes

What if it is a goose ?

Then it’s best roasted on a bed of new potatoes.

Which is why my initial statement was just to point out that sieged dreads can’t spider, cuz siege. :wink:

Don’t be fooled. The baseliners see us just as alien.

CONCORD is the true enemy.

1 Like

Annihilated the Amarr eh? Hmm…

Look, I used to be in CODE. Seperate to that, I have been one of the most outspoken critics of CONCORD on the IGS - specifically their corruption, inaction and greed.

However, to side with the Triglavians is crazy, in my opinion. I agree that CONCORD, in its current iteration, is one of the biggest threats to the cluster and needs reform. However, to side with a group that we have little to no knowledge of their motives… let’s just say it’s better the Devil you know.

5 Likes

Half crazy is what I’m looking for.

Work for them in Amarr space …
… work against them in Minmatar space.

YES, THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! :smiling_imp:

What the ■■■■ is a goose?

A big, long necked, angry duck.

Oooohhh … we had angry ducks!
These bastards!