[ARC] Joined operation request to the Empires, EDENCOM and loyal capsuleers

None of this needed to happen.

The planetbound of the Krais have chosen glorification. They did not call out to you for rescue. BreadFleet/ITC have personally overseen the care and comfort of the enslaved populations that previously endured Amarrian oppression - you know, that which the EDI fought so valiantly to uphold.

I remember, long ago, it was the tireless research of ARC that taught me the Triglavian language, their philosophy and culture. I would not be a Kybernaut today, if ARC had not undertaken the challenge of understanding these strange visitors.

I don’t think you’d be foolish or incompetent enough to invade a fortified planet with a thousand troops and a handful of haulers. I recognize this was the stupidity of a lone Caldari agent.

Even so, you chose to send an unvetted fleet into Triglavian space… where they were not wanted and were not welcome.

The blood of your comrades, needlessly spilled, is on your hands.

4 Likes

I don’t even understand why ARC’s been so mealy-mouthed about this whole filthy, barbaric plague that’s done been released upon systems that ought to still be under control of proper civilizations, and hell, when I’m sayin’ all of the big Four are more proper than the Collective, that really counts for somethin’.

Were there any proper justice in our universe, the Trigs, Drifters and Nation would all be eradicated in totality, their enigmatic barbarity silenced so that even the memories of their existences would fade. Unfortunately, that poetic reality ain’t possible. It’s a shame that Tayra weren’t ARC, 'cause it ought to be. State citizens ought’a be angry that these vile creatures done stole so much of their space. And ARC, an organization comprised of capsuleers from the Big Four, ought to feel the same. Diplomacy ain’t possible with the Trigs, unless it’s mounted on a gunboat.

Oh, and you. Vermin that done willingly handed over billions of innocent Federal civilians to the scourge. I’d call you a traitor, but there’s people that that can also be applied to that are capable of redemption, so that don’t really fit.

You who are no better than that freak Chakaid, after all he done this month. In fact, I’d dare call ‘ya worse, because at least he ain’t tried to curry favor with the right folks of this universe like your three-faced collective has. I’d invite you to Solitude, but given that yer’ kind were done beaten back every time you sought to invade it, I guess Onanam will have’ta do. I’m sure that the Imperial Navy will have no qualms about blastin’ your triangular behinds straight back to the hellscape you done stole from civilization, like certain empires had done time and time again.

1 Like

It’s laughable to suggest that the Triglav are worse for the cluster and its people than the Empires as a whole.

I place Clade Veles only shortly behind the Republic in terms of its concern for its own people, close to being on par with the Federation - looking to Vale in particular, where the people of that world have been granted concessions to govern themselves and continue to live nearly as they once did, with the caveat of bioadaption for the purpose of environmental fortitude and a duty to help defend their world from the predations of outsiders.

Clade Perun is little different from the Caldari, in practice, if perhaps only slightly less concerned with the constant happiness of its population - do you think the megacorps truly care for those under their citizen-ownership?

But Clade Svarog once again displays the tiresome discontent or outright disdain for those under their control that the Amarr might; if there’s any group to claim as some enemy alongside the FAR more insidious Tyrants and Nation Slaves, stick with them. But as a whole, the Triglav represent a winnowed forward path that will lead to advancement far beyond the confined and intentionally suppressed potential transhumankind might find in the cluster under the current Empires.

2 Likes

Certain folks within the Empire, I’ll give you. To suggest that the Trigs, especially Veles, are any better than the majority majority of folks in civilized space is something I find equally laughable. Perun and Svarog at least don’t lie about their intentions. Veles are the type that’ll give you arsenic and tell ya’ it’s absinthe. They got a weird fascination with their reputation, as if they fancy themselves ta’be some sorta savior, or higher voice in the universe.

Laugh all you want, but a foreign entity quite literally rippin’ Federal space out from under the gate network ain’t even something that the Amarrians are capable of. If the Empire as a whole ever tries somethin’ that stupid, then I’ll grant them the appropriate derision. Based off their first impressions, Trigs deserve nothin’ better than to be sent right back to the abyss that they done spawned from, although I’ll settle for utter eradication as well.

The Convocation was here before mankind’s “empires” and will remain long after their stations crumble and titans fall from orbit.

There were no plans that you know of. I mean, after negotiations broke down, and ARC was told there’d be no future negotiations, what reason do they have to let you know what their future plans are?

The deceivers have already been revealed. No need to speculate as to intent, the intent is known. This was an effort at invasion. The unworthy will continue to be purged. ARC and their “rescue” efforts were never wanted nor needed, and now they have been revealed as nothing more than a front for invasion.

Were they, though? All evidence indicates the Trigs went Abyssal while in conflict w/the 2nd Jovian Empire’s Tyrants. That’d put them in the 500-3000 years ago range. Now, it’s currently YC 123, or 23,359 AD. The Amarr went interstellar in 21,290 AD, and the Minmatar by 21,650 or so (first ship launches in 21,413 AD, w/colonies in 3 star systems in the next centuries).

So that gives us ‘empires’ (both Amarr Empire and the Minmatar Empire) of mankind by 1700 years ago, giving us a good 1200 years of potential overlap for when the Convocation formed and scurried off to the Abyss.

Only if you mean your attempts at deception and revision, here in this thread. Negotiations for a non-military operation had broken down, and Stribog Clade made it clear they would not be resumed. At that point, any assurances ARC had given during those negotiations were no longer germane.

As for ‘the unworthy’… I dunno, you guys sound like whiny little bitches, crying about the idea that someone might bring conflict into your homes, even as you posture and brag about ‘Proving’ yourself. Seems to me if you really wanted to continue the Provings, you’d be welcoming in all the enemies you can find, not hiding yourselves away.

Right now, the group I fly with has been pushed into a corner, but we’re holding that corner against 150,000 capsuleers, and actively daring them to come at us.

You’re complaining that someone might force you to do the thing you’ve basically dedicated yourselves to never stop doing: proving yourselves.

Which of those groups seems Glorified to you? Cuz it ain’t the whiny bitches of Pochven.

3 Likes

You type so much but cannot even scroll up to read the admission of guilt by the deceiver them self. I can sense your growing frustration as indicated by your increasing use of profanity and ad hominem attacks. Signs of an unworthy opponent. Destruction of your physical form would merely be extripation, not glorification through proving.

Hah. If you think my use of profanity is in any way indicative of a change in my mood, you’re nuts. First off, I’m in a great mood. I just came off a massively successful fight where we fought outnumbered, held all our objectives in the systems, forced the enemy to withdraw, and utterly annihilated them by better than 2:1. There isn’t a thing your impotent band of wannabes could do to impair my mood right now.

Second, calling you whiny bitches isn’t profanity. I’m writing this right now for public consumption, and I’m actively cleaning up my language. My normal speech patterns, regardless of mood, are laced with enough profanity as to make Guristas blush.

And let me be clear here: Maldavius there? Seems like a straight shooter, made an effort, and backed off when ordered to from above. No outrage, no commentary on nonsense that happened after the negotiations ended. He deserves respect.

The rest of you, on the other hand, claim to hold allegiance to a society that engages in never-ending Cladistic Proving, where everything always has to be tested-by-fire and put under constant stress in order to show its worth. But when someone does something you don’t like? You get irate. You get indignant. You whine. You complain.

They come where they’re not supposed to? Shoot them. Blow them straight to hell. Demonstrate that you’ve got the better way of doing it by being victorious, not by demeaning yourselves with complaining about people giving you the chance to shoot them. Waving a killmail around and saying ‘SEE??!?! THEY LIED!!!’ makes you look weak. It makes you look like you feel some need to sway public opinion. Like you need to justify yourselves, or find a way to impugn them.

It makes you look like you aren’t strong enough to just shoot the bastards, reload, and say ‘care to try again?’

Big words from the wannabe complaining about having to do what you claim to want. And a threat well past your ability to deliver on.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Please elaborate on how killing the opponent is weak. You may have missed it, but the terrorist ships were purged from space. Please elaborate on how disclosing the eliminated opponents lies and deceptions is weak.

Do not be confused. There are no complaints here. Only illumination of ARCs true motives for those who believe their untruth. The deceivers proclaim themselves as saviors while engaging in terrorism. Exposing this lie is is not whining: it is casting light on the activities they would rather conduct in the shadows.

Nope. Didn’t miss it at all. That’s not the bit I called weak. That, in fact, lines up pretty well with…

And if you’d stopped there? Then that’d be a whole different ball of wax. But you didn’t, did you? No no, you’re continuing through with…

and…

See that? That’s where you get weak. That’s where you are, indeed, whining. Because you seem to think you can lay this at ARC’s feet, even though the pilot in question admitted she did it. That ARC didn’t know, and she acted of her own volition. ‘ARC was another means to the end of the Caldari’.

But you have to make it about ARC. You have to insist that no no, this person couldn’t possibly be telling the truth. After all, they’ve already blown up. They’ve been exposed, and ARC’s seen what they did, too. It’s not like they’ve got anything to lose by being honest here. But you have to go and continue to spread the lies we heard in this thread about ARC before Paramount Maldavius set the record straight.

You have to keep on bleating like frightened sheep, propagating your own lie, because you’re too weak let your actions stand without comment. You have to justify it. You have to explain yourself, cast yourselves as victims. ‘Oh no, look, we’re being invaded! We’re being lied to! It’s all ARC! ARC’s bad because one dipshit went behind their back! ARC’s so mean to us!’

Weak.

5 Likes

What lies are being spread? Are you referring too your own lies that this was an innocent effort to secure LZs?

Hostilities upon entering Pochven have already been guaranteed. Anything done is done with the knowledge that you Trigs will fire on anyone ARC sends through. Color me unsurprised someone came in armed.

Shame I wasn’t free to accompany ARC. I would love to grind more Trigs into debris under missile and railgun fire.

I like this just-got-off-a-Delve-defense-fleet Arrendis. The one that shoots and kills and makes no apologies. I like this most because it sounds exactly like the approach I advocated from the beginning.

Well, since the Collective has markedly opened gate access for traversing most of Pochven, it means they are OK with empires getting in. Be it for the Proving or to lure them in a trap, but the gates are open.

But when they open gates and when someone gets in, would that be “invasion”?

If they want to invoke proving, we should be allowed to bring our guns, no?

Well, see, I never claimed that was what was going on. I said it was another possible explanation. Then, when you tried to say that explanation was impossible, I demonstrated how yours was still not the only viable reading.

At no point did I make an authoritative claim of ‘this is what it was’, only ‘your explanation is not the only possible one’. So, I guess we can add your assertion that I did make that claim to your list of lies.

As for what other lies you’re spreading: your repeated insistence that this was ARC’s doing. ARC didn’t do this. ARC were the means to an end—they were used. They were patsies. They got played and made to look foolish, with their screening processes shown to be crap, but they weren’t responsible for her actions.

Sure. And unapologetically defending your claims to space? :thumbsupparrot: You go. It’s the ‘LOOK AT WHAT THE MEANIES DID!!!’ and blaming the wrong idiots from Dipshit Taredi there that I object to.

2 Likes

While you all argue… I’m playing triangle hop scotch in the dirt with these cute children that wanted to be stolen. Which they started arguing over who would gets to play the Hero Zorya Triglav rescuing the people from oppression half way through the game. Such cute little future members of the flow.

Ahhh, the gaslighting begins. “I didn’t take a position, I’m just sitting on the sideline speculating wildly”

Delve is burning. Go sit on a gate.