[ARC] Semiosis - Svarog Clade Jarognik Attack EDENCOM

Respectfully, I take this transcription in a different direction - but I do indeed share some of your thoughts on Immanence, MissTsukiyo:

Each XCV Datastream opens with:

Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow dialectical semiosis flow (indecipherable) follows:

Xordazh Chislov Zvemokorg noemata «have highest priority for proving by directive of the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle» (indecipherable) advancing-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «following strategic elements in force relations field operations» (indecipherable)

imageMEANING:
Zorya Triglav’s dialetical semiosis flow (—) follows:

Plural noema (policy/tradition/directive)
of Xordazh [World Ark], Chislov [Stellar Accelerator Deployment?], Zvemokorg [?]
have highest priority for testing/proving, by the CTOS’s decree
(—) progressing/moving-forward argument-subject (—)
following strategic elements in force relations field operations (—)

Essentially: the Invasions, and all of the operations being conducted within their radius, have been decreed to be the Triglavian Collective’s highest priority at this time.

Each interrupt then follows:

Datastream XCZ1
(indecipherable) the course of the flow of Vyraj from the domain of Bujan to the ancient domains shall pass from first liminality, through second liminality, at last to breach third liminality.

imageMEANING:
(—) the moral flow/flow of destiny from the (assumed) home base of the trigs, to k-space
shall pass through three distinct liminalities (the state of being “on a threshold”)

The flow “approached liminality” as the first stage of Invasions commenced;
I’d wager we’re on the precipice of the Third and final one to be breached.

Datastream XCZ2
(indecipherable) as the flow of Vyraj brings communion of the Sobornost to those that may be fit for glorification, the flow shall cleave and cladistic proving shall begin anew in the ancient domains.

imageMEANING:
(—) as destiny/the Trig moral way
brings sharing harmony+co-operation
to those that may be righteous (as the trigs see things, of course),
destiny/their way will branch
and [the Triglavian Clades’ proving of others]* will begin once more in k-space.

*the term “cladistic proving” has only been used thus far to describe Trigs-against-non-trigs

Datastream XCZ3
(indecipherable) as the Sobornost and Kybernauts pass over the waters of communion, the floods of liminality shall cover the faces of Immanent Glory and Immanent Gold alike.

This is where it gets interesting.
The only other examples we have of the term “Immanence” in the Triglav language apply to STARS. Raznaborg observation records collected via semiosis intercept revealed Triglavian classifications of five individual stars, each with one factor described as “immanence”.

In known space, there are seven “star types” along with subvariants:

LIST OF STAR TYPES

STAR TYPES

O

O1 (Blue Bright)

A

A0 (Blue Small)

B

B0 (Blue)
imageimageimage
B5 (White Dwarf)
imageimage

F

F0 (White)
imageimage

G

G3 (Pink Small)
imageimage
G5 (Pink and Yellow)
image imageimage image image

K

K3 (Yellow Small)
imageimage
K5 (Orange Bright and Red Giant)
image image image image
K7 (Orange)
image image image

M

M0 (Orange Radiant)
image image image

All examples of the Triglavian “DAZH CAT” attribute coincide with a star type, including a match with the secondary numeral - at least by count of the numbers of subtype after the letter we use, though their convention seems to classify them in a slightly altered order (example: Type A after Tybe B), presumably identifying them based on the other named factors they use to describe attributes of stars.

RAZNABORG STAR ANALYSES

GAMIS

Sun Type: B5 (White Dwarf) - SECOND subtype of B-Class
DAZH CAT: II-II
IMMANENCE: RESTFUL
THERMOKINESIS: 15.5
BELO-CHERNO SCALE: 10.395
PROTIUM TRANSITION: MEDIUM
POREVITIUM TRACE: WEAK STABLE
LIMINAL BOUNDARY: 3.061
PROFOUND MATTER: 17.723

NIARJA

Sun Type: A0 - SOLE subtype of A-Class
DAZH CAT: III
IMMANENCE: GLORY
THERMOKINESIS: 9.5
BELO-CHERNO SCALE 1.91
PROTIUM TRANSITION: STRONG
POREVITIUM TRACE: HIGH STABLE
LIMINAL BOUNDARY: 974
PROFOUND MATTER: 2.748

MISTA

Sun Type: F0 - SOLE subtype in F-Class
DAZH CAT: IV
IMMANENCE: MEDIUM
THERMOKINESIS: 7.0
BELO-CHERNO SCALE: 0.79
PROTIUM TRANSITION: MEDIUM
POREVITIUM TRACE: WEAK STABLE
LIMINAL BOUNDARY: 869
PROFOUND MATTER: 2.784

GELHAN

Sun Type: G3 - FIRST subtype in G-Class
DAZH CAT: V-I
IMMANENCE: WANE
THERMOKINESIS: 5.7
BELO-CHERNO SCALE: 0.31
PROTIUM TRANSITION: WEAK
POREVITIUM TRACE: FAINT STABLE
LIMINAL BOUNDARY: 661
PROFOUND MATTER: 1.591

HATORI

Sun Type: K5 - SECOND subtype in K-Class
DAZH CAT: VI-II
IMMANENCE: FLAME
THERMOKINESIS: 2.6
BELO-CHERNO SCALE 0.08
PROTIUM TRANSITION: FAINT
POREVITIUM TRACE: NEGLIGIBLE
LIMINAL BOUNDARY: 557
PROFOUND MATTER: 1.034

Niarja specifically is described with IMMANENCE: GLORY - certainly related to the phrase “IMMANENT GLORY” in XCZ3.

Based off of all already-gleaned info (and with a heavy nod to the work of Haria and Ilm), I tenatively predict the following as a translation of Triglavian DAZH CAT classifications to our own Star Types:

DAZH CAT I :: Type O1 (Blue Bright)

DAZH CAT II-I :: Type B0 (Blue)
DAZH CAT II-II :: Type B5 (White Dwarf)

DAZH CAT III :: Type A0 (Blue Small)

DAZH CAT IV :: Type F0 (White)

DAZH CAT V-I :: Type G3 (Pink Small)
DAZH CAT V-II :: Type G5 (Pink, or Yellow)

DAZH CAT VI-I :: Type K3 (Yellow Small)
DAZH CAT VI-II :: Type K5 (Orange Bright, Red Giant)
DAZH CAT VI-III :: Type K7 (Orange)

DAZH CAT VII :: Type M0 (Orange Radiant)

And extending this, I’d confidently assert that an assignment IMMANENCE: GOLD exists, and will be applied to a familiar class of star in the near future.

With increasing certainty, the Triglavian Collective’s Invasions display a clear preference for stars of spectral class F9 to F6 - that is to say, the range of Type A0 and B0 stars - I urge all interested parties to look into Haria and Ilm’s work in The Triglavian Primer: Triglavian Foothold Systems - Patterns and Preferences.

Given all we know, it seems plausible that IMMANENT GOLD refers to Type B0 stars - though the Triglavians’ heavy avoidance of type O1 stars - the star type which the Apocrypha Event centered on - makes me give pause: perhaps this star type may still yet hold some future significance.

Amendment: Evidence has surfaced to suggest that Immanence: Gold may in fact refer to a sampling of Yellow stars.

This allows us to read XCZ3 as:

imageMEANING:
(—) as those in harmony/cooperation w/triglav, and Capsuleers
pass into the state of Sobornost/mutual-cooperation
the waters-tide?(metaphor?) of this threshold-crossing
shall mask/cover/eclipse the faces/surface(?) of type A0 and B0 stars

Whatever the Triglavian Collective is planning with New Eden’s stars, the last phase of their linimal provings is approaching - and if any of this is an indicator, some systems are will be of far greater significance than all others at that time.

Each datastream is end-bracketed by:

The proving of Kitezh and Xordazh shall ground Chislov Zvemokorg noemata, while obstruction and mortification close the ways.

imageMEANING:
The proving-testing of the Kitezh and Xordazh World Arks
shall stabilize Chislov [stellar accelerator] noema and Zvemokorg [???] noema,
while obstruction/damaging (the flow of Vyraj)
close/block the possibilities/routes(?) (some uncertainty here)

The XCZ datastreams portend a third and final step in the Liminal Provings; we have yet to see the end of the road Zorya Triglav is paving. Whosoever chooses to move with the flow of the Triglavian Collective will be recognized by them in some way - and whatever events are approaching the horizon, they will be illuminated by the stars of New Eden.

Interesting times ahead.

9 Likes