[ARC] Semiosis

You are correct but there are 2 of them, the Emperor ship, and the one King Khanid himself stole from the Empire. Both literally took a moons worth of minerals to build. After they were done, Amar shifted to a slightly smaller Iapetan Titan.

Which later was reduced GREATLY in size to become the Avatar we know today. However all of these still exist, stored some where Capsuleers can’t see, or deliberately hidden from our site by the CONCORD Directorate.

Only known image of the Emperor Ship that I could find.

1 Like

So … it seems like the empires might have very good reasons not to want capsuleers ever to have access to ships above titan scale.

It seems like the Triglavians might not have at all the same reasons?

2 Likes

That’s not quite accurate. There is only one Amarr Emperor Ship - it has no other sister ships, and is the only vessel of its class and size. The one that Khanid II absconded with was the first Imud Hubrau-class titan ever constructed (and is noted by scholars to be the first “true” titan), which was smaller than the Amarr Emperor Ship. The Amarr Empire had constructed two Imud Hubrau titans before the time the Khanid Kingdom seceded, and the Empire was thus left with the Amarr Emperor Ship and one Imud Hubrau titan after the secession (the Amarr Emperor Ship is not normally counted as a titan itself). Emperor Heideran VII then ordered the construction of a third Imud Hubrau titan to replace the one that was taken by the Khanid Kingdom.

3 Likes

I am thankful for the information on the Iapetan vessels.

I will restate my proposition as: the Triglavians are constructing a forward command operations center. It will be moved into a position advantageous in the struggle against their ancient enemy. Capsuleers who choose to align the direction of their flow with the Triglavians will be allowed to use this command center in order to more effectively wage a joint campaign.

I wonder if Tyrant forces will seek to recruit allied capsuleers.

2 Likes

The Tyrants haven’t attempted communication with Capsuleers (or anyone else, for all we know), that I’m aware of, and as far as I’m concerned, we have no reason to believe they will attempt to do so in the future.

1 Like

I may certainly be wrong in interpreting the Triglavian posture as open to cooperation.

But if they are open to cooperation, and if we cooperate, and if cooperation proves beneficial, many ifs, then it may give the Tyrant faction an idea to communicate. Or perhaps they will remain confident in their capabilities.

1 Like

You say that but records show that 2 were build and King Khanid took one, after that they developed the others. Unless the archives that I read were wrong?

" Amarr Iapetan: Imud Hubrau (original)

There were two of these constructed, and according to the Titans chronicle it drained an entire moon of its resources to construct them. During his escape, King Khanid absconded with one of these two (which is probably a sweet silver Khanid sceme by now); the other is now rumored to be the “Emperor Ship”. "

With the 2nd Generation Imud Hubrau being the smaller, more avatar looking one that was based more upon the Promethean Amar Titan.

As for the Tyrant faction, I feel they are leaving the communications and interactions up to the other individuals who are more inclined to keep records. The Tyrant faction seem more geared to fight and defend. Leaving the IFF tagging to another group. If you show up red they fire, if you don’t they don’t bother with you.

1 Like

The Amarr Emperor Ship is itself not counted as a titan. It served as the progenitor for the true titans that came after it, which were the Imud Hubrau titans, of which two were built before the secession of the Khanid Kingdom. I suggest you read the latest records so that you can clear up your misunderstanding:

"The Empire manufactured another massive ship, based on the Emperor Ship, which they called the Imud Hubrau. The vessel was the first true Titan, with a built-in jump drive, a massive doomsday device, and the ability to open a jump portal for its support fleet. The Amarr Emperor at the time was so pleased with the ship that he ordered a second constructed."

2 Likes

However “Zorya Triglav” spoke of capsuleers who prove worthy (running t5 abyss?) being granted access to “Bujan”. Slavic mythology relating to this tells us that Buyan is where the Zorya call home and gives us two possible entities that would make for great names for this structure:
“They guard and watch over the winged doomsday hound, Simargl, who is chained to the star [Polaris] in the constellation [Ursa Minor], the “little bear”. If the chain ever breaks, the hound will devour the constellation and the universe will end.”
or
“The Zoryas serve the sun god Dažbog, who in some myths is described as their father. Zorya Utrennyaya , the Morning Star, opens the gates to the god’s palace every morning for the sun-chariot’s departure. At dusk, Zorya Vechernyaya —the Evening Star—closes the palace gates once more after its return.”

where did you find that?
I was in a similar room(use Dark filament) the other day and there was the construction of the first stage.
I generally think that there are 15 different buildings. 5 types filaments(dark,electric etc) * 3 clades (perun, svarog, vales)

In context, based on the assumptions we’re making about the Triglavians’ next move in the conflict, I feel as though Dažbog is a more accurate name.

1 Like

The Domain of Bujan/Buyan/Budjan might indicate it is where they use that type of ship.

2 Likes

Searching some pre Eve Gate archives seems to suggest that -Kostorg- may be an word from the Earth group of people called Russians or Bulgarians.

Searching the Bulgarian spelling seems to return a large quantity of possibly scholarly articles or literature. This may be of more utility than my other finding discussed below.

Searching the Russian spelling seems to return early Earth material called “pr0n” of the multiple male group coitus variety. Search carefully! It does appear this may be because the the translation software adds a “y” to the end - Kostorgy- which the search string tries to render as - Kost Orgy - Kost being “male” or “men”.
**One must wonder about the timing then: Russian Invasion

Neither Bulgarian or Russian are areas of my research, perhaps someone here is better equipped to look into this.

Oh. My. God. Love it! Love. It!

I am less enamored with the sun god…

However, perhaps we are faced with a sunshine lady and winged doomsday hound choice. Make the correct choice, the hound is released, humanity ends in fire, and that which replaces us has a glorious opportunity to learn from our catastrophic mistakes.

Who is a good boy? Scratch scratch scratch thump thump thump!

1 Like

I think I’d agree, I’m expecting a sort of Triglavian “Thera” at this point with the doomsday hound to be “released” at a later date

Very difficult to connect the dots using RL research as its completely OOC

6 Likes

So having caught up on this thread after several weeks, am I correct in thinking the Triglavian ancestors and Sleeper ancestors were the antagonists in this ‘War in Heaven’?

Am I also correct in thinking the two seemingly went their separate ways, Sleepers into Anoikis and Triglavians into space-time hell?

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the term “War in Heaven”, but though my knowledge isn’t the most complete, what I gather is that the Triglavians refer to the Drifters (Or rather the Jove Tyrants they were/are? We still don’t know much about the Drifters, and my knowledge of that affair is also incomplete) as an “Ancient enemy”, or some term to that effect. We don’t know anything about that conflict, as far as I know, save that it’s recurring in the present day.

Actually, this raises an interesting point- If my assertions about the most recent Semiosis Intercept from Perun Clade are correct, which we’ve been debating all week, we’ve learned that the Triglavians’ most recent data on the Jove Second Empire, prior to their resurfacing, was recorded in the [2.7.2.0] stage of the Second Empire’s development, by the Triglavians’ measurements, leading us to presume that’s when the Triglavians moved into the Abyss.

From what we know the Drifters are some derivative, even if in name alone, of the Jove Tyrants, the leaders of the Second Empire. If the Triglavians called the Drifters, or rather the Tyrants, their ancient enemy… and they left as the Second Empire was beginning its latter years… when was their conflict with the Drifters/Tyrants, and how does it relate to the Triglavians’ Exodus?

2 Likes

From what we know so far it seems to be connected to the end of the Second Jovian Empire, but no real details so far. More like the Triglavians were at war with the Jovian Tyrants running the 2nd Empire and the Sleepers disappeared to Anoikis around the same time.

1 Like

Iter 2,0 seems to be the Triglavians list referring to the 2nd Empire, 2.7 would be the 8th item in that sublist etc, so 2.7.2.0 is referring to some item deep in their data. 2nd Empire remains show a lot of damage, presumably some kind of war but we don’t know. The Drifters appear to be a re-imagining of the Tyrants, possibly by some form of infomorph/AI combination. Not the original Tyrants but rather the memories of what they were.

2 Likes