[ARC] Semiosis

After some time, I decided to return to the passage of Abbys. After 5-6 passed keys of level 5, I got into a pocket, with a huge fleet of leschaks, to my relief, there was only one pocket, not 3, as a reward I received this: Semiosis Conduction Console (Perun Clade) (https://zkillboard.com/item/50162/)
Does anyone know what to do with this?

1 Like

Every one of these systems lies within Amarr or Ammatar territory. Any proposed theory that explains this?

2 Likes

I think these hypotheses are pretty wild, myself, but there have been ideas that certain otherworldly figures significant to the Amarr and Minmatar were actually Triglavians… possible correlation of coincidences?

You might be interested to hear that it was allegedly Thukker who brought the filament tech from the drone regions wherever the hell.

2 Likes

Open the cache its in and you will receive mail form Perun Clade.

I apologize for stupidity, but where can I find this cache of Perun?

If you have the actual console then you have opened it.

Amazing. I did not know about it.

Hear the wind of space,
Listen to the silence of Death looming over us,
For secret pacts, forged by blood,
Unleash the Eden final termination.

We make bets where the invasion will be.

I don’t know if this is the right thread for that. Might want to start another one.

1 Like

Pilots;

Another all-clades message was just distributed.

For reference, last week’s all-clade message is translated here.

I think it’s fairly clear this is confirmation of successful (ish, clearly) deployment of a Xordazh-class world ark, though its subsequent routing from Gisreles raises questions.

1 Like

SUBPOSORG ACTION PATTERN : PRESENCE
CONDUIT STABILIZATION FACTOR : IMMANENT
DOMAIN OF ACTION LIMINALITY : APPROACHING
SECONDARY ACTION PATTERN : MAJOR ORBITALS SAMPLING

FORCE RESPONSE CURVE :
PROVING INVOKED // EXTIRPATE POSHLOST CORRUPTION

3 Likes

My reading would be that they have pretty much stabilised the Conduit to the extent that they can get the World Ark through, which means that the necessary tools are in place to commence proving and that really is the extent of this current phase. Proving has been invoked and and Poshlost will be extirpated.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, is this a translation error, or can the trigs not spell?

Neither - it seems to be the intended term. Imminent =/= Immanent.

The “conduit stabilization factor” is “divinely” intrinsic or pervading, an emanation, in some way; at least, that’s a wrestled definition of it.

adjective

adjective: immanent

1. existing or operating within; inherent.

“the protection of liberties is immanent in constitutional arrangements”

synonyms: inherent, intrinsic, innate, built-in, latent, essential, fundamental, basic, ingrained, natural

“the material insecurity immanent in the forced commodification of labour”

1 Like

I’d considered that possibility, but then it doesn’t really make sense to me. The conduit stabilization factor is intrinsic? Then when wouldn’t it be? Why would that be something you’d need a status update on?

The Triglavians don’t always use exactly defined terminology. It may be that there is some possibility that local space conditions could generate an instability in the conduit formation. I think what they mean in this case is that they have overcome that and formation should proceed naturally.

4 Likes