[ARC] Triglavian Situation Unfolding - Empire Forces Under Attack

It is still within the wording and fears exposed at her topic. I do not like to engage in intellectual dishonesty, i would appreciate the same from you.

Please read again. I am not talking about keeping the biosphere as it were. Energy input changed, the rest of the equation will change. I am talking about ways of preserving the life at the planets in ways that are currently available to us, without resorting to future tech that would help.

I find dishonest that you to bring Jovian level of genetic manipulation for a discussion about gardening and food production, stuff we handle daily, and within genetic parameters. I find dishonest that you classify perfectly reasonable day to day practices, that anyone that stepped on dirt and planted something know, as technobable buzzword.

I do like you and your arguments, but right now we may be talking about different things. I will keep waiting for official statements and numbers insetead of fearmongering, for the data we have currently does not point to mass deaths.

Please consider avoid spreading panic, there is plenty of it around already.