There was a combined fleet operation during the recent invasion with the system of Kakki as the foothold system. During this operation several things were discovered.
- Ship scanning equipment did not result in any information gained/learned;
- Cargo scanning equipment did not result in any information gained/learned;
- Entosis equipment was not able to be used/activated on the structure;
- Hacking equipment was not able to be used/activated on the structure.
As reported by Ilm Gaterau, the structure was deployed in a tilted position, compared to stations and Upwell constructs. This tilt can be considered as clearly aligning the structure towards the sun. After destruction of the structure, this tilt would change. This strongly suggest that the structure has some kind of continuous active allignment towards the star.
Additional observations during the fleet were:
- The previously reported effects already take effect while the structure is being build/erected;
- During the construction, it is possible to attack the structure;
- It most likely takes fast and hard hitting ships to destroy either the structure or the Leshak’s that build it before the construction is completed.
- It does not take a large amount of time before the Triglavians start to build another structure in almost the same position should a structure be destroyed.
This concludes my current report on the most recent discoveries and findings with regard to these structures.
ARC Fleet Commander