Are Triglavian ships worth it for PvE?

Title pretty much says it. When it comes to making isk, I’m a high sec PvE Carebear. At the moment, I have zero triglavian skills. I know very little about flying Triglavian ships other than being “overpowered” and expensive.

So, I’m wondering- how overpowered are they? If I invested in Triglavian skills, would I be flying an awesome mission runner ship? Or would I pretty much be paying 10x the cost for <10% improvement?

If you want we can meet on the test server and i’ll give you a bunch of Skill injectors so you’re able to fly them and see what you think.

1 Like

I looooove the Ikitursa. Good tank, cap, speed, and blistering damage. I haven’t kept up with prices, but should only be 2 to 2.5x the price of a regular HAC. And their bonuses to remote reps make them even better for dual boxers (spider tanking frees up a low slot or two and reduces drone agro). Nergal is another great ship (very popular for anomic missions). The Leshak, however, has lost some of it’s luster now that marauders have been buffed.

However, my main concern at this point would be that you’re a late adopter. Don’t know what their chances of being nerfed are, or when that would happen. But it is a risk you take when you late adopt ships with reputations for being OP. I dunno. If you are looking to fly the Nergal or Ikitursa, I’d say go for it. They’re great ships, and the race specific skills won’t take you that long to train (unlike Edencom ships which have a bunch of unique skills related to damage and damage application). If you are looking to fly the Leshak, however, then you might consider training for a marauder instead. I don’t know if we’ll ever get a trig marauder, but between a marauder and the Leshak, I would rather have the marauder. I know they’re a long train, but you have options that you can fly as you train for one (i.e. fly the nightmare as you train for a paladin). Unfortunately, can’t really speak for the destroyers or the battlecruiser (I tend to fly battleships or HAC’s in PvE). Perhaps someone else can chime in with their thoughts on them.
No P2W

1 Like

Outside of the Burners, I’m not a big fan of triglavian ship for mission running.

Which is fine. Leshaks are excellent in several other areas of PvE.