Are we allowed to ask for isk on the forums? (GIRL irl btw)

I know you are allowed to in local.

I know you are allowed to ask fir loans in marketplace forum section.

But i just am tryin to bum like 75mill isk, not marketplace loan and the tradehubs are so desd now with the declining login number i figure this will get more attention.

So uh, can some kind soul send me like 75 million isk? Trying to buy an extractor so I can sell some SP for more isk.

Not trying to be greedy and beg for the full extractor but thats really what I need.

Also, i am a GIRL IRL. I will love you forever and will open chatchannel with whoever donates minimum of 75 mill isk in next 2 days.

Thanks xxxxoxoxo <3

Scamming in forums?! ok, this is new, LOL!

2 Likes

Exotic dancers are cheaper :wink:

5 Likes

Well I’m a woman too, but begging for ISK on forums just coz you are a girl… not really okey for me.

4 Likes

This is scam or funny troll. Anyway, in RL lot of girls want money just because they are girls and offer themselves in exchange. This offer looks similar.

2 Likes

Whatever you are in real life, you are a worthless beggar on the internet. Suggest you open a chat channel with some potential employers rather than people in video games, since a person who is employed in real life doesn’t have to bum money from perverts on the internet :christmasparrot:

4 Likes

Let put on my wizard hat and robe…

4 Likes

Spamming is against forum rules. I will be locking this thread.

On a side note, as a “GIRL IRL,” feeding into these stereotypes adds to a negative environment. I’m very disappointed.

13 Likes