Are you Caldari enough?

Have you ever asked yourself, if you’re Caldari or not? This is easy to find out! Answer these four questions:

1. How do you prefer to spend your day:
    A) Drinking Kaalakiota peaks vodka with friends while watching Splinterz, or
    B) Voting whole day ?

2. What would you prefer to attend:
    A) A game of Mindclash, or
    B) Religious sermon ?

3. What do you choose:
    A) Gambling, or
    B) Getting your back whipped after another dose of vitoxin ?

4. What would you like better:
    A) A nice bottle of Starsi, or
    B) Dying out from unknown genetic desease?

Have you ever thought that you might be not a Caldari but some sort of a pirate in disguise? Answer these six questions!

1. What do you choose:
    A) Filling forms, or
    B) Murdering, raping and pillaging, after that commit to most disgusting adultery just to avoid serving your duty in the Navy?

2. What do you choose:
    A) Filling forms, or
    B) Standing butt naked in front of crowd, chanting and bathing yourself in blood of freshly killed victim?

3. What do you choose:
    A) Filling forms, or
    B) Inhaling dimethylsulfoxide while brewing the most potent drug for your “totally legal” employer for wage that is below allowed minimal?

4. What do you choose:
    A) Filling forms, or
    B) Use nanites to kidnap people like cattle to replace their brains with electronics, so they follow commands of your master?

5. What do you choose:
    A) Filling forms, or
    B) Trafficking mindflooded exotic dancers, then huffing that mindflood yourself to bamboozle to degree you start thinking that it’s you who are being trafficked by exotic dancers?

6. What do you choose:
    A) Filling forms, or
    B) 011001000110100101100101001011000010000001101110011011110110111101100010 ?

Now, if you have all the perky A, and not a single stinking B…

ENLIST YOURSELF IN STATE PROTECTORATE TODAY

6 Likes

… oddest recruitment drive in known history, candidate A …

4 Likes

It Seems that I would Not be a good Caldari on account of my Faith.

2 Likes

Nearly all of these I think most people would answer ‘erm, neither?’ to honestly.

Though I guess if I had to choose, filing forms is less unappealing than the other options there. Not that I like it, but I do seem to find myself doing it very often.

The first section … well. guess I don’t have a strong dislike for Starsi, but for the rest of the choices, B tends to sound at least mildly, and in some cases a lot, more appealing that A.

2 Likes