Are you one of the nullsec krabs threatening to unsub your 2,147,483,647 accounts? Read here

4 Likes

These jokes…are you da nyet?

2 Likes

12 years and you don’t know how ccp makes money on people PLEXing their accounts and think it’s somehow superior to pay real money directly to ccp yourself? …always amazing how many don’t understand that…

1 Like

Actually 14+ years, and the statement I made was that I came back and subbed my accounts. So not sure where you are getting the inference I don’t understand the basic economics of CCP…nor have I stated HOW I paid for my subscription.

1 Like

And CCP listening to them in the past is a good reason the game is in the state it is.

Sometimes you really have to ignore those who are afraid to adapt to changes in the game to prevent that stagnation this game seems to have now.

2 Likes

I see no reason to not listen to people.

edit : just to be clear, to listen is not to follow their advice.

5 Likes

Of course. That is one interpretation.

1 Like

And that’s the issue!

The ones that yelled the loudest forced CCP to change things, just like most governments bend the knee to small minorities that make the most noise, and look how many countries are these days. Catering to a minorities groups instead of the larger community always stuffs things up.

Now with a change of ownership CCP have started to return to what it was like in the early years, seems like they’re starting to find their balls again.

I personally can’t wait to see the next item of adjustment.

2 Likes

For sure.

As long as you define military industrial corporations, insurance companies, and pharmaceutical companies as “small minorities”. Then define buying politicians as “making the most noise”.

4 Likes

Take that kind of discussion over to off topic section or on discord away from in-game stuff.

1 Like

I’m almost 50.

GET OFF MY LAWN

2 Likes

You forgot:

• Infiltrate your neighbors and harass their renters
  • AFK Cloak up in Goon space and talk in local every so often
3 Likes

Not for nothing but bombing the undock at Mittanigrad back in '13 had me giggling like Loreena Bobbit in a sausage factory.

1 Like

I blow a hole in your face, then I go in the house. And I sleep like a baby.

:wink:

2 Likes

CSM getting to your head I see… YES you won EvE

I knew it!

1 Like

I always read the hidden content, and provided it is not truly offensive (hate etc) I give them a like even if I don’t agree.

Flagging is for the emotionally weak who can’t handle anyone disagreeing with them.

Almost as bad as ignore which is for people who only want to be agreed with.

7 Likes

Let me guess: you don’t use any AD-blockers and SPAM-filters. And you even click on bait links and images.

Flagging is a tool. Tool itself cannot be good or bad. It depends of the person who uses the tool.

He said it was the emotionally weak who are bad for using it.

1 Like

Stupid analogy is stupid.

6 Likes