Are you one of the nullsec krabs threatening to unsub your 2,147,483,647 accounts? Read here

It defines strawman really.

1 Like

love all the whing. Get over yourselves and adapt to the change.

1 Like

NullSec been screaming HTFU and “adapt or die” for wat more than 3 years. Basically since I started in ‘09.

Guess it’s their turn heh.

PS: WHspace is the only good space

4 Likes

Oh, I dunno…Tool can often be pretty good, imo:

1. done it - and you need super stable internet connection to do this. it is rng rulete on tier 4 and 5.
  2. not interested at all too many jumps - good for new players.
  3. done it - not interested anymore it dont feel like space - more like you are closed in a bottle.
  4. not true - many blood vampires first scan it and wait for the easy kill.
  5. not true - FW was fun years ago now it is ■■■■, destroyed by ccp+pandemic legion, never stand up again.
  6. it is only good as a tool to make goons run home and to protect ■■■■ legion and nc from anihilation.
  7. for what? people spend many ass hours in combat and what? ccp win, triblavian as a god hand protect nc and shitlegion. eve is rigged.

good day.

1. ccp destroyed NRDS and CVA completly now. you had tones of content it that space i remember.
    it was tbh the most fun space in eve.
1 Like

Why even try with Suitonia?
She is in CSM now …

Are you one of the nullsec krabs threatening to unsub your 2,147,483,647 accounts?

You have made your point

CCP is sorry and wants you to come back

2 Likes

Are you someone that was roped into shilling a poorly thought out idea and it wasn’t your fault? Call 1-800 SCHMUCK today for a free legal consultation. No win No fee.

One of most pretentious posts i’ve read in some time. Just because you have a deep understanding of your game doesn’t mean you understand the entire game.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread. I’ll put it in my favourites. There are a bunch of things in your list that I haven’t tried yet.

One has to wonder what you actually spend your time doing in EVE…

Troll thread.

Closed.

3 Likes