Armarr bad for PVE?

RN podhunting, and running emerging conduits is a viable answer. Yeah got the sarcasm too but sometimes you do get jammed up.

Another factor is how nice you are with the agent. You can take a couple hits a day when your’e in the 9’s.

How many Corps you have standing with is another factor, and how you play your LP game. A lot of people go for maximum LP to sell orders, which creates a sub game of market PvP and requires a full time trading ALT. Some people like to sell to buy orders, which drastically changes what LP is worth. Amarr is on the low end of the “LP buy order ISK” spectrum. The missions I fly for Amarr agents generally drop good loot, so I tend to fly the Pally for full clears as opposed to a Mach or Vargur playing smash and grab in Minmatar space. Keep a separate fit to one shot Anire Scarlet though… Anyway, the more agents you have available, the less chance of having to refuse one are much less.

2 Likes

AFAIK most empire are the same. thukker can be like 2500 isk/lp and then empires are like 1500. soe is usually 1200 IIRC.

meh, I get good loot in Minmatar space as well. In fact almost all isk/h comes from loot… I wonder how much it has to do with anti-amarr missions xD

Have you calculated this out?

I run anti-amarr missions. When running anti-empire missions payout is mostly in tags - which is loot. about 90M in loot, two missions per hour. Have to finally buy pally - should much be better than loki at killing amarr npcs.

There is still the agent mission payout, which isn’t great, as well as the LP payout, which can be quite important. Saying “almost all” makes me think those tags must be worth an awful lot.

Mission payout is 3M, 9K lp, 90M in loot (and 10M in salvage) - most of which is in tags. And by most I mean about 90%.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.