Arrests of Mikramurka Defense Officials

You know what? I’m tired of trying to engage you here, and I’m not going to enable your manipulations. I’ve already made my point. You’re the problem.

I don’t disagree at all. In fact, the points Arrendis made about how the Empire operates serve as a balance to what I said. I suggested that the more openminded Amarr could be a force for change. Taken to its logical endpoint, that’s a change towards democracy.

And if you think that the Republic is any more democratic than the Empire, then you’re in for a surprise. We aren’t. The only difference between them and us right now is that we don’t tie any religion into our government.

This is a little hypocritical. We pop up in threads about Empire internal affairs all the time, whether to fan the flames or actually engage in rhetoric.

This is a good point, Newelle. The last time you kissed ass here on IGS, it was so gross that even your peers called you on it. You can’t have this both ways.

How much does it matter who got hit first? The end result is, we have a common goal and a common enemy. We ought to make use of that, even if only for efficiency’s sake.

1 Like