Arrests of Mikramurka Defense Officials

There’s so much wrong with this response, and yet I’ve literally pointed out every error in this post already today. And this isn’t even the correct topic to be arguing with you–not that you’ve seemed to notice.

It’s clear that you’re not listening, and I’m already breaking my own promise of not getting into discussions on the IGS, so I’m dropping this here.

If you want the opinions of Clan Ramijozana (again) then you can privately mail me, or you can mail Shorai Aikyoraan to reach Tiama Ramijozana.

Khumatar Allek Berialsh Commends Krusual Tribe for “Work to Enhance Matar Planetary Defense Facilities”

Oh he does, does he? Sebiestor get arrested, (then disappeared), for apparent holes in the planetary defence net and Krusual get brought in to replace them? But those Sebiestor were totally at fault WE SWEAR. Further evidence of the parallels between the YC110 purges and the current happenings.

Republic Justice Department Links “Sundsele Six” Transport Attack with Krullefor Organization in Mikramurka

The Krullefor’s deep links with the Seykal Thukker provides a pretty strong likelyhood that the Krusual/Thukker conspiracy would turn to them as a (semi-)deniable asset. I’m only surprised it wasn’t the Tronhadar Free Guard on their “winter training”. It does give me hope to see at least one Republic institution is not entirely controlled by the conspirators,

and you’ve certainly got Efrit the Younger’s back up.

Why so defensive Kril?

1 Like

They’ll be needed for the police actions to come.

Nah, they’ve all been taken over.

1 Like

I mean,

Fair enough.

Alright, enough of this cloak and dagger ■■■■.

1 Like

The blatant mistrust, paranoia and conspiratorial lunacy is quite frankly tiring. The disregard shown in this thread to the institutions of the Republic, the men and women who work day and night to ensure the safety and stability if the republic is sickening. We can all agree that the attacks were a tragedy that should have been prevented, that they were not, does require an investigation. But how about instead of yelling about conspiracies incoherently, we use our status as capsuleers to support and help the Tribal institutions.

Elsebeth’s post addressing Kril Efrit is a great example of this. I choose not comment there so as to not bog down her thread, but we should all take note of it.

2 Likes

Those are not the men and women I’m worried about.

This falls apart when the people performing that investigation have something to hide.

I suggest getting enough sleep, this isn’t going to stop any time soon. They’ve opened a window, and I don’t see it getting closed again until after someone is thrown out of it.

Of course Assistant Director Efrit has something to hide. He works for the RSS’s Clandestine Activity Division for crying out loud. It’s his JOB to hide things. It’s also his job to protect and ensure the safety and freedom of the seven tribes. He hasn’t shown any indication that he is pursuing anything else. You are just yelling becuase he’s some ‘shady krusual’, instigating mistrust between the tribes.

There is a discussion to be had whether he is the right person to be in the investigation, but that is a rational discussion I’m not sure you are capable of having right now.

1 Like

You know who else keeps calling me “irrational” and “lunatic”?

1 Like

If the shoe fits.

It’s an easy way to throw doubt on something you don’t like without having to think any harder about it.

“I don’t like what I’m hearing, she must be crazy

Apart from suggesting a reality that you find scary, what have I been doing that suggests I am actually, literally, a lunatic? Do I communicate like someone who’s lost their grip on rationality?

I do not particularly want the things I fear are happening to be true, but given the circumstances and information we have available to us, neither can I immediately discount them. In that situation, should I rather be loud in the hope of uprooting a sickness growing deep into our political system but wrong, or silent and right?

I know which I think is worse. I know which I am willing to take a chance on.

2 Likes

You are taking events and making up connections that do not flow logically, with little proof other than “HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS!”. The only logic that I see here is “I mustrust them, so of course they are trying to overthrow us.” That is not a rational conclusion to make.
The burden of proof lies on you, not on me. Until you can provide that proof you are just spewing hot air.

For the record, I am not saying that you have to take it as it is and not worry. There are ways to apply pressure that do not destabilize the integrity of the Republic. Your Tribes Chief has already shown that. I do not know the power machinations of the Sebiestor, however you can’t tell me that you can’t work within your clan and tribe to effect how these investigations are proceeding?

As it is you are inviting instability by eroding the trust and capacity of the security and justice services, which does a disservice to everyone.

Then maybe he should stick to doing his job, instead of declaring a matter the Tribal Council deemed to fall under the jurisdiction of the Sebiestor Tribe to be his to investigate, and threatening members of that Tribe who are conducting the investigation they, not he, are legally empowered to conduct.

2 Likes

The logic is, they’ve done it before and they’re still doing it.

His role in the Matar Planetary Security services inherently makes him involved in the investigation. Can he use more tact when dealing with the tribe and local clans? Sure. Is there a conversation regarding his merits to be on the investigation, also, yes. But as it stands he is involved, and as such he is someone that needs to be worked with not against. He is on the same side as all of us.

Still doing what? Removing Traitors, collaborators, and otherwise officials that will sell out our people to the enemy? You are against that?

2 Likes

No, his role in the Matar Planetary Security services inherently makes him subordinate to Tribal authorities in this matter.

But don’t take my word for it, listen to his boss.

Emphasis added, obviously.

Assisting does not mean threatening. Which is exactly what he did.

2 Likes

Are you implying the Sebiestor locals he is trying to remove from their own woods are some of these?