Aset liberated. What will the Republic do?

Stop fighting! Every single one of you has blood on their hands. How many stations and ships have you all destroyed? How many lifes taken?
looks at @Elsebeth_Rhiannon and @Anna_Stjornauga challenging

Ushra’Khan isn’t innocent of cruelties, but you are neither. How dare you judge them after all the risks they have taken for the republic?
It’s hard to accept, but without fighting and the sacrifice of our ancestors we would all be enslaved.

I think Ushra’Khan is strong for admitting their flaws and standing to it. They are sacrificing everything even their sanity (as you can clearly see) to help the republic…

I don’t like the war, but It’s reality! :frowning:
I just wish the war could end right now and nobody would waste their lives on such cruelties :cry:

3 Likes

Makes me wish I was still in Gradient so I could just with good grace quote you the original slogan of the organization I represent.

There are shades of grey. Just because I cannot fight a war without casualties does not mean I should accept any and all senseless and useless atrocities against civilians.

And neither should you.

Just watch me.

8 Likes

Diana “Not a leg to stand on” Kim, you are right with one point… No imaginary rights will save my sore ass.

I’m not supporting it in any way. I think it’s gross and cruel. I don’t know him, but I fear for the sanity of Harkon Thorson. So should I just stay silent while you’re attacking him or should I step up for a brother?!

Rather like this:

You are as much a simple-minded fool as Pol is an idiot who lets his bloodlust convince him that he should do stupid things.

Ushra’Khan has taken no risks for the Republic. None. They have taken some risks for the Minmatar people, but over the years, one of the things they have been pleasantly consistent about is not giving a fedo fart about the construct of government and laws we call ‘The Republic’. After all, they’re the ones who famously put a bounty on the head of the Ray of Matar.

Killing non-combatants is not war, it is murder. It is cowardice. And attempting to conflate the actions of desperate, largely destitute slaves during an uprising with those of capsuleers, possessing functionally limitless resources as they come down from space for the express purpose of slaughtering unarmed civilians… as I said: you are a simple-minded fool.

I am no shepherd. When necessary, I am an instrument of my Chieftain’s will. When called upon, I am a killer of enemies, not children. And when possible, I am a reasonably adept hand at storytelling, as I learn my grandmother’s lessons and wisdom, that they might continue when she is gone. But at all times, I am Stjörnauga. We refuse to give the Amarr the victory of letting them make us into animals. It’s a pity you wallow in being what they want you to be.

4 Likes

I see no difference in citizens of the republic and Minmatar who are not born with the privilege to live here. Everyone of our blood deserves to be free!

I might be a little naive but I’m not stupid. -_-

1 Like

I wasn’t speaking of citizens of the Republic. There is a difference between the people, and the political entity.

1 Like

You fail to see the big picture Anna… we all have our part to play as you play your part now. If you believe I am a simple minded barbaric fool who eats children, and we are on the same “side” of the fence! then my work here is done.

smiles and turns off Neocom

I believe you are a hotheaded fool who has let the Amarr make him into a recruiting poster and a justification for ever tighter crackdowns and oppression. Sarum and Chakaid must truly love you.

For the record, I do in fact know Harkon Thorson, and my right to call him “brother” I have earned by more than just sharing tribal blood.

1 Like

Don’t see why we have to put up with every level of ■■■■■■■■ just because someone happens to be born to the same arbitrary genetic ancestors. Tolerating a bunch of blood-guzzling vampires because they’re ‘Matari’ is how you get Blooder highways to Mikramurka in the first ■■■■■■■ place.

■■■■, that’s why most of the Amarr fall all over each other to kill that Nauplius punk.

1 Like

Not doing to effective job at it though, considering he’s still alive and invited to parties under hospitality.

And when are you gonna try to gouge Pol’s eyes out with a ■■■■■■■ spoon at one?

If I ever end up wanting to kill Pol Macsliebh, gods keep me from that Fate, I assure you I will do something completely different than try and attack him with a spoon under someone else’s hospitality.

Because kin is kin, and if yours didn’t teach you that well enough, they failed you.

2 Likes

Records show him as an outcast, so likely they didn’t.

Well, they’re dead, and our ‘kin’ killed them over some superstitious nonsense, so you’ll have to excuse me if I don’t buy yinz guys’ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ for a second.

Then why should I care enough about what you think to not simply block you?

1 Like

The ■■■■ do you pretend you care what I think now? I keep telling you people you don’t want to ■■■■■■■ know what I say. You’ll suck off Diana ■■■■■■■ Kim, but believe me, you don’t wanna ■■■■■■■ listen to me.

Not Amarr ones.