Aset liberated. What will the Republic do?

Harkon, your claim of victory is premature. You hold Aset and Flos now. Good luck keeping them.

1 Like

Depends on definition of ‘Amarr’, strongly, here.

1 Like

The slavers set a new precident for the warzone and all the proud and brave Amarrians that fought in this campagne have have signed up to it by supporting Sarums actions one way or the other. They might hide behind duty or the greater picture but in the end they all confirmed one rule for everyone:
There are no civilians in this war.
All Minmatar must be killed or enslaved. There is no honorable surrender. No refugees. Just the dead and the slaves are to remain.
This truth must dawn on even the most naive Matari. The Ushra’Khan has seen it years ago.

So call me a coward. A terrorist. A madman.
I am but a man of conviction that will do everything for his people.

3 Likes

I would go further to say, for those that may be concerned, that there are no reports of Amarrian Civilians on the surface of Floseswin. All Amarr on the planet are combatants.

1 Like

If only someone had been able to look into the future and know that manipulating and enabling a bunch of ■■■■■■■ psychotics to get what everyone wanted was going to probably get a lot of innocent people killed…

Oh wait.

Only if you sink to their level. So congratulations, Harkon Thorson, on letting the Amarr remake you in their image. You are a shining testament to their god’s declaration that all shall become Amarr. So, yes, I call you a terrorist, and a coward.

And Amarr.

I think that’s quite enough.

3 Likes

This is comical… Attacks and insults from our Brothers and Sisters. The Amarr almost silent, What a farce.

2 Likes

Then you should stop being fools.

This here is the Circus… The Clown Show…

Thats a new one. Not sure who you are trying to insult more with this: me or the slavers.
As for me I said I do not care what you call me and stand by it. All you do is make yourself look like an idiot and disgrace your kin.

3 Likes

Let me repeat myself one more godsdammed ■■■■■■■ time so all of you can get this straight:

I did not invite Nauplius to the roller skating party. In fact, I requested that he, and several others of his ilk, be barred from attending. In response to my request, I was informed that the venue was neutral territory, and that the owner of said venue insisted that everyone should be able to attend, including Nauplius.

We see how that ended.

Since then, Nauplius has been barred from every event I had even a finger in producing, and I have not worked with that venue again. Not only that, but I have been vocal about not humanizing monsters like Nauplius by allowing them to attend parties–most notably after Diana Kim violated guest right at a party by assaulting a supposed ally.

If you’re going to come after me and mine, make sure it’s for something that I haven’t very publicly disavowed months before. Get off your high horse, Else. It’s unbecoming.

You should at some point stop thinking everything is about you. It would be becoming.

1 Like

Oh, is there some other party that Nauplius attended that you’re complaining about?

Hint: I’ve been to nearly every public party since then.

Yes, there have been parties and there are supposedly civilized channels and virtual spaces that invite him, and let him speak of his atrocities, every day, all around.

The point is not who all made the mistake of inviting him once or twice or five times in the history, though I could name names. The point is that he remains. Calling things like the fact that Lord Consort Newelle made a fine show of drama of attacking him with a ■■■■■■■ spoon as some kind of proof of the morality of Amarr in dealing with him is utterly nonsensical.

He’s not been dealt with in any real sense of the word - or if he has, so have Harkon and Pol, now that Anna has stooped low enough to calling them enemy.

Indeed.

Almost like turning your back on who and how this ■■■■■■■■ gets done and then waving your hands at the casualties is the kind of thing we should be able to ■■■■■■■ predict by now.

You know… not emceeing their ■■■■■■■ pep rallies.

And the point I made is that I’ve made a stand against exactly that. And as far as I’ve seen, others have done exactly the same. If you want it to stop, then yes, you’re going to have to name names instead of just throwing shade from your coward corner.

Elsebeth can be called many things. A ‘coward’ is certainly not one of them.

3 Likes

I did not bring him up. He was mentioned by another as an example of how the “Amarr are piling up to kill him” and I was asked if I’m going to make an empty gesture like Newelle’s, but against Pol.

I’m not here to “throw shade” or “make it stop”. The “should he not be banned” discussion with specific people does not belong here. My point was to answer the above with “not very effectively, it seems” and “no”.

Not that I think the cases are comparable, anyway. I was just irked by the posturing.

1 Like