Asset Recovery - Returning player

Thank you Uriel, I will use that when I get ready to hopefully get my capitals back online. First I need to get my stuff out of hawk for parking it too long :slight_smile: I hope the new guys will work with me, I think it benefits both sides. If I had the isk on hand, I’d probably just pay the fees. But I don’t. Like I said earlier, I flew a lot of blingy ships. Gecko’s were 20 million back then. Best faction hardners and repairers. Those have all gone up massively in price, increasing my ships value to what I cannot afford now getting back into the game. 15% of what they are worth now, is almost more half or more on some of the ships for what I paid for them back then. I can make BILLIONS just off the gecko’s I have in my possession now.