Asset Recovery - Returning player

Yeah that hasnt changed

thank you uriel. Safe logged. God I’m old, these new guys have no idea what I’m referring too lol

I only play since like three years and I think Ramona plays since much longer though never actually checked but safe assumption. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah I see there I deduced incorrectly from the keywords provided. Safelogging is as it was.

Im not going to go into details, but Ill be joining some old friends who are in a very powerful alliance, and the people who control the space where my capitals are now are peasants. If they are still safe logged and way out of meta, I’m sure a fleet can be arranged to get them out quickly and safely.

Be sure to link the battle report. :smiley:

1 Like

Well as long as they are still around cool. There are big flocks of Caps to join nowadays I hear.

Not quite. You may be getting punished for being away from the game for an extended period WITHOUT first safeguarding your assets.

If you have been around since 2004 then you know full well that mechanics change and leaving your stuff in SOV territory was putting it at risk.

Thats just not true at all. You’re so new and green under the ear you wouldn’t have a clue what I am talking about. My 4th hauling alt has more skill points than you. My assets were completely safe when I left the game. Infact they didn’t change the gameplay for a few more years after I left.

HAHA you’re a funny guy. When my little corp basically imploded I decided to take a break, that ended up lasting a few years. Before that though I had to spend a week hauling everything out of our C4 wormhole as I knew it wouldn’t be safe for extended periods of time.

After coming back a few months ago I went through and started selling all the surplus ships and gear I had hauled out. So far I’ve sold about 20 bil worth of assets so I guess I wouldn’t know how it feels to have my stuff locked up in asset safety!

That’s a different situation. Kudos to moving your stuff out of what was obviously not safe space or a permanent situation. I would have done the same thing if I thought Outposts could run out of fuel or be destroyed and poof all my space gear was gone. That wasn’t how the game worked back then. I’ve got a ticket in with CCP. I would think from a business standpoint they would just unlock my stuff as I came from an era were this happened thru no fault of my own. I’ll reactive my 3 accounts and they make more money, because lets be honest, thats what CCP is really all about.

:scream:

I dont think hes gonna like the new CCP

2 Likes

Wonder if he knows CCP was bought by Pearl Abyss :thinking:

1 Like

Nope, didn’t know that. But from a business standpoint. It would make no sense to not want to make more money. I don’t care who owns the game now.

Yes however, if you actually left 3 years ago, you left at a time when the fate of outposts was written on the wall. The last outpost was anchored almost exactly 3 years ago, after which no more outposts were allowed to be anchored. It had been talked about for years since CCP announced citadels that they had a desire to replace outposts with a destructible version.

I wasn’t even playing then but I still kept up on the goings-on of EVE.

Even if I lived in an outpost I would have moved my stuff to an NPC station before taking an extended break. I guess it’s what us “green under the ear” capsuleers do.

I know, right?

2015 was my last login. Outposts were still being anchored. Citadels were not even in the works yet. It’s been longer than I thought.

Looks like august of 15 was about it for me.

Btw this may help asses your situation and chances if and how much CCP might be willing to help your various characters if they decide so…

1 Like

Either way. I guess at least be thankful CCP added asset safety. They could have made Citadels such that like in WH space whoever pops the pinata gets the candy.

I still would have moved my stuff to NPC space if I was gonna be gone for longer than a few months. I also would have held back on throwing around my epeen on my first day back.

GL with CCP support.