Asset Safety

There are some things i dont understand about asset safety. Why do people in for example 0.9 pay the same fee to recover assets as someone in 0.0 does? And why do people in 0.0 even get to recover their assets?

What about capital ships, should they not be covered by asset safety as well? Freighters in particular can have alot of stuff in them

Last but not least why arent you alerted by email if you have stuff going into asset safety?

Moderators shutting down the thread again. This is getting annoying.

Yawn. Inb4 lock again. I didn’t get to ask before on your other character but if you quit can I have your stuff?

1 Like

Reported for trolling

Good luck with that while reopening a thread that got locked twice in the past what, 12 hours?

Why do you think it got locked? Its because of trolls like you. Moderators should do their job and remove you and keep the threads clean. Quickly glancing over the forum threads it looks like you reply to almost all of them. Why is that? Do you have to have a presence and give your useless opinion in all threads?

Hello again. I am closing this thread for the following rules:

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

5. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.

Please do not keep creating the same thread over and over again. Thank you.

2 Likes