Assets blocked in a station

the last alternative is wait until the summer patch, then drop it into asset safety

given the list of stuff you have in their. my bigger question is, why isnā€™t hasnā€™t your current corp offered you any re-building assistance? granted they will probably (and rightfully) give you a bit of a hard time for leaving your stuff in a station instead of a cit when going away for any appreciable amount of time.

but if the corp is worth half a damn, they should be more than willing to help you out with some basic pvp/ratting/mining ships to get back on your feet (if they are willing to offer that to a newbie, which most are, then they damn well should be offering it to a returning member) which should help take the sting out of a fire-sale.

as a learning opportunity though, now you know not to leave your ā– ā– ā– ā–  in a station when unsubbing for any length of time.

Well, last update here, ill be considering this issue ā€œresolvedā€

I managed to get into a corporation whos alliance was blue to the guys holding that station but sadly i think they hate me on a personal level, i couldnt dock even if i was blue.

Iā€™ve decided iā€™ve had enough of this and self destructed in order to get back to HS.

As for my stuff in there, im still thinking, some things i may sell but other items hold some sentimental values to me (long story) :slight_smile:

I want to thank everyone who participated in this discussion and wish you all a happy near year!

1 Like

Happy New Year to you, too - and to quote a cliche, a fresh start.

Happy New Year, indeed.

Fk it. Its just stuff.
You will get it back eventually.

2 Likes

Could have asked one of yur new corp buddies to move it to your base station for you, or out to high. But happy new year anyways :slight_smile:

They might not have allowed them access to the Outpost, when I first joined TIKLE I was in the campaign to take Estoria and I tried to dock at a Test Outpost while evading an Initiative fleet and was unable to do so, bwon trousers and all that. The best approach from that is to get your alliance diplo to push them to open that Outpots, but you would have to get in with the alliance you joined to make that happen, normally saying combat assets will helpā€¦ But no pain no gainā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.